1 month ago
Job type: Internship
Hiring from: USA Only
- Handling 1-on-1 admissions sessions, technical interview prep and occasional behavioral prep
- Investing in students’ personal stories and advising them on their career trajectory in the admissions calls and giving proactive feedback
- Building up and improving on the admissions process for data fellows
- Conduct data analysis for Pathrise and contribute to the overall effectiveness of the data track
- 1+ years of experience working on machine learning projects whether that be in academic projects, an internship or some other related work experience
- A passion for mentorship!
- Be available for 10-20 hours a week during the working hours of 9am-5pm your local time
- 1+ years of experience in data science, technology industry or in a related field
- Experience with teaching, career advising, and mentorship in education or tech
Who You Are
- A strong communicator that can explain complex concepts in a simple way
- Loves mentorship and helping others succeed
- Solves problems with an engineering and analytical mindset
- Experience in a fast-paced work environment and works with a bias for action
- growing employees: we value giving and receiving feedback (constructively) and we value continuous improvement. We want you to grow professionally and we include a professional development stipend to help you achieve that.
- diversity, equity and inclusion: we value people, opinions and thoughts from diverse backgrounds. Our culture is built upon the pillar of ‘DEI is not a separate initiative from Pathrise it is a part of Pathrise.’ We invite all to share their stories and we believe that it is through acceptance and curiosity that we can create a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈