Data Quality Specialist
4 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
We work our magic with a SaaS based technology platform that health systems use to remove the manual work and complete more clinical spend projects, faster with better results. Curvo combines technology, data assets and workflows to shorten contracting cycles, engage clinicians, and manage spend more effectively. We couple domain knowledge with agile development and customer success practices that delight customers with quick ROI and a steady stream of powerful new features and functions.
We are a venture-backed technology company based in Evansville, IN.
Our Best Fit
Candidates joining our team have a winning mindset. Their friends would describe them as whip-smart. They care deeply about their team, customer and customer experience without taking themselves too seriously. They are continual learners, hard workers and driven to contribute to a reputation of excellence and professionalism in the healthcare space.
In our environment, flexibility comes with strong communication and unquestionable work ethic.
This role is an important contributor to the Customer Success Operations team. Our data is like Starbucks coffee beans; it’s foundational to our work. In this role, you will ensure that customer data is received and processed accurately, completely, and timely. You will be responsible for working with specific customers to gather (via ETL) all purchase history data to effectively and efficiently perform the necessary data validation and cleaning of data from the transference of data to end user products.
Responsibilities of the Customer Success Manager include:
- Clean and ensure accuracy and integrity of data and timely processing of data uploads for assigned customers. This starts with the ETL process and data cleansing.
- Research products purchased by hospitals to accurately identify correct record linkage.
- Proactively communicate with internal and external stakeholders regarding the status of data uploads and flag irregularities.
- Study hospital purchased products including orthopedics, cardiology, and general surgery to build domain proficiency.
- Engage with Curvo’s product team about product improvements for our internal tools used for data processing.
- Collaborate with other Data Specialists to learn and teach to improve processes and data accuracy.
- Build relationships with internal and external customers, providing superior customer service while managing expectations.
- Must possess strong analytical, problem-solving, planning, communication, and organizational skills with meticulous attention to detail
- Working knowledge of SQL (Queries, Views, Indexes), ETL, and data cleansing required.
- Experience and knowledge of hospital supply chain products/processes is preferred.
- Self-motivator and customer service-oriented
- Ability to learn from feedback, self-manage time, manage multiple projects at once
- Interpersonal skills
- Must be flexible with work hours due to requirements to meet deadlines and turnaround times
- Strong aptitude for quickly troubleshooting and identifying the cause of questionable results within extracts and reports
Ability to work remote
Professional development reimbursement
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈