Data Privacy Specialist
1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Brazil Only
Be safe from Coronavirus:
With the spread of the new Coronavirus (Covid-19) increasing fast, we prioritize the safety of employees, partners, customers and candidates. Therefore, all of our teams are working from home. In addition, we have also adapted the hiring process for all our opportunities, so you can complete the steps without leaving your home and staying safe.
For this role you'll have the option to work from home based in São Paulo or anywhere else in Brazil - with the possibility of choosing to use our office in São Paulo up to twice a week.
QuintoAndar is a Brazilian technology company that was created to simplify the lives of those looking for a new home. We are changing the real estate market with a pioneering business model in the world. We have a lot of talented people working to ensure that thousands of people around Brazil live better. Our team already has over a thousand people and we have offices in São Paulo and Campinas. Our product is now available in more than 20 Brazilian cities.
At QuintoAndar you will:
- Work with a top-notch team that uses the best practices and best tools.
- Learn a lot.
- Be part of a high-impact project that will affect many people's lives.
- Work in an informal environment and horizontal hierarchy.
Privacy Analyst at QuintoAndar:
You will work directly with strategic customers which requires a dynamic, communicative and analytical posture. It will be necessary to provide consulting, program management, and technical expertise in order to implement policies and standards in order to help the data privacy team to implement viable solutions.
- Support privacy teams to spread privacy and security culture
- Help to design standards to the product team
- Elaborate data privacy policies
- Drive adoption of information security policies and compliance with relevant regulation such as GDPR and LGPD
- Train and engage the company in privacy matters
- Elaborate privacy and security risk strategy management (assessment, analysis, risk measures and remediation roadmap)
Language and location
This job description is written in English because for that position you will need it for communications with coworkers and suppliers who are from worldwide, for tools and internal materials as well. // A descrição desta vaga está escrita em Inglês porque para esta posição é necessário para a comunicação com colegas e fornecedores, que são de diferentes países, além do uso de ferramentas e materiais internos.
Our office is in Sao Paulo, at Vila Madalena, near metro station 'Vila Madalena' and 'Fradique Coutinho'.
About our selection process:
It usually takes around 20 days (from your applying to the end) and follows this steps:
1. Application Screening
2. Phone interview with Recruiters
3. Interview with Infrastructure and Privacy Team + Reference Check
Important: Our recruitment process starts at the application form! If you really wish be a part of our team, endeavor to do well at this stage of the process. We analyze all the candidates individually. Yes, we do read all applications and we’ll reply even to those who won't follow the process.
- Previous experience working with data privacy and protection governance
- Knowledge of security information architecture, process and solution
- Problem solving mindset and proactive attitude
- Be an analytical and communicative person in order to be able to formalize the risk and impact based in processes, data, technology and people
- Be aware of new trends in data privacy, security information, threats and risks
We might like you even better if you:
- Have certifications as DPO, ITIL, COBIT or have worked in ISO 27000 and ISO 27701 projects
- Have experience leading data privacy projects
- Implemented data privacy governance tools
- Competitive salary package;
- Meal allowance ("ticket refeição and/or ticket alimentação");
- Public transportation allowance*;
- Health plan;
- Dental plan (optional);
- Life insurance;
- Daycare subsidy;
- Subsidy to sports practicing (Gympass).
- Extended maternity and paternity leave;
- Reserved room for breast-feeding;
- Discount on our parking lot;
- Free transfer from Vila Madalena and Fradique Coutinho stations to the office;
- Free bike rack in our parking lot. *Due to our new remote-work reality, that benefit may have changed. That will be informed to you throughout the hiring process.
Diversity & Inclusion at QuintoAndar
At QuintoAndar, we believe diversity of perspectives and experiences guarantee a differentiated work environment, based on respect and valuing differences. Feel free to declare the information on the registration form. If you are not comfortable answering them, just choose the option "I prefer not to respond". This information helps us create an increasingly inclusive environment and it is used only for this purpose, it is confidential, and it will not impact your performance throughout the hiring process
All of our job positions are open to people with or without disabilities. If you are a PWD and have not found any opportunities of your interest, register your resume in our talent pool, by clicking here..
Data Protection Policy
The data entered in the selection process form is confidential and stored in a secure environment. We take appropriate technical and administrative measures to protect your data.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Brazil Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈