Data Migration Specialist
1 week ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Poland only
One of the fastest-growing global Salesforce Partners, with a reputation for industry innovation and delivering success, is looking for highly skilled professionals to join the team of over 300 Salesforce specialists.
PolSource has been specializing in delivering Salesforce solutions to the most recognizable brands from all over the world (Nike, Coca-Cola, Spotify, Volvo, Bank of America, and much more). PolSource has offices in 7 locations (PL – Krakow, Wroclaw, Lublin, Warsaw, Lodz, USA - Austin, UK - London) and customers on each continent.
PolSource prides itself not only on prestige customers and attractive projects but also on the talent of its people. By working here you have a chance to be a part of a highly experienced and talented team. Find more about PolSource on https://www.polsource.com/
Currently we are looking for:
Data migration Specialist
You are a perfect candidate, if You have:
- Good understanding of Salesforce platform
- Good SOQL (Salesforce Object Query Language) knowledge
- Experience in migrating data from various systems to Salesforce
- Experience in working with large volumes of data in Salesforce context
- Familiarity with Data Mapping/Data Reconciliation processes
- Familiarity with best practices and strategies for cleaning and transforming data
- Understanding of relational databases concepts (entity relationships, normalization, etc)
- Experience with DBMS systems (PostgreSQL preferred)
- Good SQL knowledge
- Solid experience with ETL tools (any of Talend, Mulesoft, Jitterbit, SSIS & others)
- Proficient in Excel/Google Sheets and data manipulation techniques (console tools, any programming language, etc)
- Good understanding of various file formats usually used in data migration process (CSV, TSV, JSON, XML, etc)
- Able to develop and plan data migrations based on provided requirements
- Able to produce quality documentation
- Effective communication in English
Nice to have:
- Data analysis and data visualization experience
- KPI reporting
- Ability to implement scripts in any of Node.js/Java/PHP/Python etc in order to extract data from different systems through the APIs
- Flexible employment contract (B2B, regular employment contract, other)
- Competitive salary
- Opportunity to take part in training and conferences
- Working with the most recognizable brands from all over the world
- Good working atmosphere in a harmonious team
- Co financing of Multisport card
- Private medical care
- Team building / Integration meetings
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Poland only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈