Data Migration Expert
1 week ago
Job type: Contract
Hiring from: Poland only
One of the fastest-growing global Salesforce Partners, with a reputation for industry innovation and delivering success, is looking for highly skilled professionals to join the team of over 300 Salesforce specialists.
PolSource has been specializing in delivering Salesforce solutions to the most recognizable brands from all over the world (Nike, Coca-Cola, Spotify, Volvo, Bank of America, and much more). PolSource has offices in 7 locations (PL – Krakow, Wroclaw, Lublin, Warsaw, Lodz, USA - Austin, UK - London) and customers on each continent.
PolSource prides itself not only on prestige customers and attractive projects but also on the talent of its people. By working here you have a chance to be a part of a highly experienced and talented team. Find more about PolSource on https://www.polsource.com/
Currently we are looking for:
Data Migration Expert
(location: Kraków, Łódź, Wrocław, Lublin, Warsaw or remote work)
- Gathering and documenting data requirements, working directly with customer
- Extracting, analyzing, transforming and loading data during the whole project lifecycle
- Experience in migrating data from various sources to Salesforce
- Experience in working with large datasets,
- Expertise in building ETL processes using Talend, Mulesoft, Jitterbit, SSIS or other platform
- Understanding of relational databases concepts, experience with DBMS (PostgreSQL preferred)
- Firm understanding of data mapping and reconciliation processes
- Proficiency in manipulation different file formats (CSV, JSON, XML etc.)
- Ability to plan, execute and document data migration process according to project requirements
- Excellent written and oral English communication skills
- Proficiency in SQL is a must
Nice to have:
- Data analysis and data visualization experience
- Proficiency in SOQL/SOSL
- Flexible employment contract (B2B, regular employment contract, other)
- Competitive salary
- Opportunity to take part in training and conferences
- Working with the most recognizable brands from all over the world
- Good working atmosphere in a harmonious team
- Co financing of Multisport card
- Private medical care
- Team building / Integration meetings
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Poland only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈