2 months ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Mexico
MRO Supply is currently looking for an analytical professional who thrives on the chance to decipher data systems. As the Data Manager, you will oversee the development and use of company data systems, and guarantee that all information to and from the company runs timely and securely.
The chosen candidate will have a strong aptitude for technology, a professional demeanor, and possess excellent troubleshooting skills. To excel in this role, you should also have strong decision-making and problem-solving skills.
- Develop and implement procedures for effective data management.
- Create rules and procedures for data sharing.
- Oversee and manage staff members in the daily use of data systems.
- Guarantee adherence to legal and company regulations.
- Regularly monitor and evaluate information and data systems that could affect analytical results.
- Assess system performance and make recommendations for software, hardware, and data storage improvements.
- Manage all incoming data files.
- Continually develop data management strategies.
- Assist with recognizing and upholding digital security systems to protect delicate information.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related field.
- A minimum of 3+ years experience in data management or analysis.
- Ability to decipher and organize large amounts of data.
- An analytical mindset with superb communication and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to translate complex problems clearly and in nontechnical terms.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Mexico.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈