Atlantic Research Group
2 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: UK Only
Atlantic Research Group is a niche Clinical Research Organization (CRO) specializing in orphan and rare disease drug development We are looking for a Data Manager to join our growing team.
The Data Manager is responsible for providing data management support to the Clinical Operations team and/or study project, the Clinical Data Management team and the Biostatistics team. If you have an eye for detail and have extensive education or knowledge of the life sciences field, this opportunity may be for you!
To be successful in this role, the candidate will develop and maintain the Data Management Plan (DMP) and ensure compliance with the DMP through the study lifecycle. Partners with stakeholders to design databases that takes user requirements and compliance into account. Ensures study data is complete and accurate, generates and resolves queries within the electronic data capture system, resolves vendor issues, and is ready for database locks for statistical review.
- BA, BS or MS in bioscientific, health care or life sciences
- Previous experience in the clinical research setting is required
- Previous data management experience preferred
- Site Coordinators encouraged to apply
- Current and working knowledge of Federal Regulations, ICH/GCP and applicable SOPs
- Thorough understanding of medical terminology
- Computer skills and ability to learn and become proficient with ARG Clinical Trial Management System, Microsoft Office and OpenClinica or current database software utilized by ARG
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to complete tasks efficiently and resolve problems within set timelines
- Excellent client and customer service skills
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Demonstrated flexibility and adaptability
- Ability to work in a team environment and independently as needed
Our work culture is a balance between serious scientific problem solving and a relaxed environment that rewards both teamwork and individual efforts. We are highly committed to our clients, boasting a 90% plus repeat customer rate. ARG offers competitive salary and incentive programs, a comprehensive benefit package and complete support from our managing partners. If this sounds like a place you would love to work, apply today!
ARG is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status. ARG also complies with all work authorization and employment eligibility verification requirements.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: UK Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈