Data Management Director
3 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Provide data management expertise for multiple single and multi-site projects to meet the needs of clinical trial data delivery, including overseeing data standards development, validation activities, monitoring project timelines, and communicating with internal and external stakeholders.
Invicro’s mission is to develop smarter drug discovery programs and we are looking for a resourceful individual with a passion for optimizing processes and leading a team of highly motivated and skilled engineers.
- Supervise, train, mentor, and develop Data Management team to build skills and meet client expectations.
- Drive process improvements, implement corporate goals and objectives, ensure DM operations can meet the needs of the intended support functions as well as business target markets.
- Ensure that the department follows all applicable rules, laws, regulations (e.g. GxPs) and guidelines (e.g. ICH Guidelines) in performance of the duties and operations in support of clinical research
- Develop and provide the annual department budget, resourcing requirements (Human and technical), compensation adjustments, and any other planning documentation to ensure the departments successful operation.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Life Science (STEM, Medical Technology, or Health Science) or equivalent experience in a related field
- 6-8 years of line management experience, 10 years’ experience as a clinical research team member conducting trials in adherence of GxP regulations and ICH guidelines.
- Excellent Leadership as well as verbal and written communication skills
- Strong problem-solving skills demonstrated in development of process improvements and clinical research study related trouble shooting practices
- Experience working directly with client sponsors and building strong and professional repour with client study teams that lead to excellent long-term relationships.
- Strong technical acumen
- Excellent understanding of data standards (CDISC)
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈