Data Input/Output Coordinator
3 months ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Anywhere
DreamView is seeking a Coordinator for all Data Input/Output technical information exchange from the Sales and Production teams. This Coordinator will need to work from 12-8 pm Pacific Standard Time.
This is a remote/telecommute position. The studio is 100% virtual and allows the applicant to work anywhere in the world!
- Responsible for organizing, ingesting, and cataloging reference data and image files from clients
- Performing quality control checks on the files to see if there are problems or if the files are corrupted
- Uploading images and reference to the project work orders in ShotGun
- Ensuring that all of transferring and storing of data is done securely and that files are encrypted whenever necessary
- Keeping production up to date on all reference and flagging any missing items
- Responsible for quality assurance checks on all delivered assets, including both visual and technical specifications confirmations
- Responsible for comparing deliverable assets against delivery specifications and ensuring that all deliveries are correct and complete
- Computing technical skill: must be able to work in Microsoft Windows, macOS (Apple), Linux or Unix operating systems, ShotGun production software
- Ability to understand and navigate the digital pipeline
- Ability to work with minimal supervision, multi-task, and work with tight delivery deadline
- Exceptional capabilities tied to effective collaboration, communication, listening, negotiation, assertiveness, self-management, and accountability
- Abilty to communicate and work on a team: communicate well with the production team
- Ability to pay attention to detail and a clear understanding of file management: organization, migration, manipulation/transcoding, packaging, delivery, and archiving
- Ability to work efficiently: work quickly and accurately, organize and prioritize tasks
- Basic programming and coding skills: have knowledge of programming in C++ and Python with a high level of technical ability (bonus)
- Basic understanding and use of 3D Studio Max, Maya, VRay (bonus)
DreamView Studios was founded by veteran CGI visionaries with 100+ years combined experience in creating CGI & Visual Effects for blockbuster movies, AAA games, commercials, and eCommerce products, hailing from companies such as Disney, Industrial Light & Magic, Pixar, and Electronic Arts.
The DreamView™ cloud platform and production services help businesses create, manage, and distribute photoreal and Augmented Reality CGI products and media for eCommerce sites, marketing initiatives, consumer experiences, and more. Virtual products, lifestyle scenes, and video creation is not only faster and less costly than traditional set design and layout, but also provides infinitely reusable 3D CGI assets and media. The company's proprietary platform and process facilitates streamlined product development and visualization, and is globally scalable.
DreamView's team is completely virtual with employees across the globe. We offer competitive compensation, benefits, unlimited time-off, massive growth opportunities, and a supportive and knowledgeable team to facilitate your success.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Anywhere.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈