Data Engineer, Product Analytics
Virtually Human Studio
2 weeks ago
Job type: Contract
Hiring from: Australia Only
Are you looking for an interesting new challenge at the cutting edge of technology with a growing multi-talented team?
Are you a motivated, results-oriented team player?
Do you appreciate the flexibility of working from home and find open-plan offices to be an anti-productive work environment?
Join Virtually Human in exploring the fringes of entertainment delivery for the next generation.
We are looking for a Data Engineer to join and contribute to our latest Blockchain entertainment product in the following ways:
- Experience with analytics, statistics and related fields;
- Ability to take raw data, craft a story and capture the key product insights;
- Work on visualizations which support the product externally and internally;
- Understanding of A/B and multivariate testing;
- A clear understanding of best practices for working with data with ability to collaborate with stakeholders to ensure best data is being presented for the decisions which need to be made.
As well as Python, it would be expected that you are experienced with GIT, SQL, Visualisation Libraries, Data Notebooks (e.g. jupyter) and Linux. Experience with DevOps, Kubernetes, blockchain technology, smart contracts and Google cloud would also be nice but it’s not essential.
You’ll need the flexibility required to work with a globally distributed development team across multiple time zones along with a good internet connection at all times.If this sounds like something for you. Apply now!
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Australia Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈