Data Engineer (ML)
1 week ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Who We Are
Onfleet’s mission is to make every delivery delightful and efficient. We're building an industry-leading platform for local delivery: logistics backend, real-time operations dashboard and API, analytics, route optimization, driver tracking, and communications. Thousands of businesses around the world trust Onfleet to power millions of deliveries every month. Our customers span dozens of industries, ranging from grocery & prepared meals to pharmacy and retail, and include brands like Gap, H-E-B, Total Wine & More, Bi-Rite, and Imperfect Foods.
This role will impact the entire organization by enabling us to build cutting edge ML products; by building out a data pipeline and proper training architecture. This individual will work alongside the CTO and senior engineer on the ML team, separating the team from the backend. Lastly, take what we have and make it more modern and repeatable through data engineering and ML best practices. Seed efforts in a structured way that aligns with industry, more and better ML.
- 5+ years of experience in Data engineering
- ML polyglot: NLP, image and geospatial
- Ability to stay focused on the bigger picture
- Possesses the mindset to create business value with features
- Mission-critical, highly-available mobile and web driver/dispatcher applications
- Geospatial machine learning
Benefits + Perks
- Apple MacBook Pro (or equivalent), display, keyboard, mouse, and accessories
- Comprehensive health, dental, and vision insurance
- Annual Learning & Development Stipend
- Generous employee stock options
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈