Data Engineer (Mid and Senior)---Remote Work Possible
6 months ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Datalere team members lead by example, focus on customer needs and have a thirst to learn all they can about data analytics. Successful candidates are self-starters and never shy away from challenges.
We need team members that excel when working directly with clients to meet their goals. They understand the client's needs and requirements and build a collaborative environment to ensure a successful project delivery.
Data Engineers analyze and develop on-premises and/or cloud data and ETL solutions to solve the client's challenges. They enjoy the challenges of consulting and thrive to knock the socks off of clients
Please note that this role is vendor agnostic in regards to what ETL tools are used, so having multi vendor experience would be ideal.
Please also note that this role is open to remote candidates that live relatively close to Denver, to include neighboring states.
- Hands-on development and serve as technical expert on projects
- Develop data solutions leveraging traditional and cloud product offerings from leading vendors
- Develop data models to meet client needs
- Develop data models to meet client needs, including transactional, third-normal form, dimensional, columnar, distributed and NoSQL
- Develop ETL/ELT processes and patterns to efficiently move data
- Create data visualizations, dashboards and reports as needed
- Data migrations and conversions to the cloud and to cloud data warehouse services
- Develop and scope requirements
- Travel as needed (currently less than 5%)
- Maintain effective communication with team and customers
- 2+ years designing and developing data analytics solutions
- 2+ years with databases such as SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL
- 2+ years data warehouse, dimensional modeling design and architecture
- Knowledge of distributed databases such as Redshift, Snowflake, Azure Synapse, and BigQuery
- A passion to learn and improve your skills to deliver the best possible solutions to customers
- Experience with cloud based data services offered by Azure, AWS and Google
- Experience with data visualization tools such as Power BI and Tableau
- Previous consulting experience preferred
- Degree in computer science, information technology, engineering or business
- Must be authorized to work in the US. We are unable to sponsor H-1B visas at this time.
At Datalere, we work with our clients to transform their enterprise through the use of modern compute technologies and proven deployment processes providing cost effective durable solutions for the competitive world.
If you are seeking new challenges, interested in staying up to date with the latest releases and can deliver uncompromised service to our customers, then we'd like to hear from you. If you are interested and meet the above qualifications, please submit your resume and cover letter indicating your interest to join our team.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈