3 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
As a Data Engineer at Engage3, you will lead a technical team that architects, builds, maintains, scales, monitors, administrates and secures Engage3's retail pricing platform. You will actively work in a multi-disciplinary fast-paced environment. Your ultimate goal is to create a solid, flexible, stable system that enables us to deliver best-in-class analytics products to retailers and brands in the face of massive growth.
This role requires a broad range of skills and abilities; you will be the functional lead, manage staff and do the work. Your primary responsibility is to enable data access, data processing and data products by architecting, maintaining, scaling, monitoring & securing.
- ML production system (AWS, Python)
- Data Warehouse (Snowflake)
- ETL system & data pipelines
- BI system (Tableau Online)
As a qualified applicant:
- You have planned, built & managed data infrastructures in a public cloud
- You have strong experience with working with tools & platforms within the AWS ecosystem (EC2, S3, Aurora, Lambda, API Gateway, etc)
- You have in-depth experience with MySQL databases and Snowflake's data warehouse
- You have managed a business intelligence system
- You have demonstrated experience of ETL developments
- You are proficient in at least one programming language like Python, Scala and Java
- You have familiarity with big data technologies like Hadoop, Spark, Hive
- You are comfortable with setting and meeting SLAs for data availability and quality
- You have an understanding of Machine Learning / AI principles in data engineering
- You are a mentor to your team & colleagues and have passion in sharing your knowledge
- You've worked in an Agile environment. You thrive on iteration. You make opportunities to bring value sooner rather than later.
- You value data-driven decisions. You are always looking for opportunities to quickly produce the right data to make decisions quickly. You keep cool under pressure.
- You are a self-driven, highly motivated technologist who can work with a high degree of autonomy, is able to prioritize effectively and drive the data architecture vision.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈