1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
We are looking for a Data Engineer to join our team in New York City/Remote Locations to help us develop our data infrastructure. You will work with the Product and Engineering teams to establish data requirements for business processes, capture data generated by business and clickstream systems, and stage the data for operational usage. You will also work on analytics and data visualization processes. We look forward to meeting candidates of all different backgrounds excited about our vision. This position is remote friendly!
About the Role
- Report to the Director of Data & Analytics
- Work with multiple partners within the organization to establish data requirements for specific activities
- Architect the data infrastructure (table design, data flows etc.)Partner with product teams to promote data capture on digital products and business processes
- Develop data pipes across several sources to collect and stage data
- Document data objects to produce technical metadata, and our data dictionaries
- Manage data loads, data quality checks and defect resolution
- Develop data visualization and reporting views over base tables
- Work with Product Managers to grow all aspects of web tagging and clickstream data collection
- Extensive cloud experience (AWS and/or GCP) from a data engineering perspective
- Manage all aspects of Google Tag Manager inclusive of tagging documentation, tool configuration and user administration
- Develop event architecture for Tempest's web data and integrate into 3rd party platforms
- Work with other engineering teams to ensure quality, accessibility, and consistency of collected data across web and native platforms
- 5+ years experience in full-stack engineering with a focus on backend and clickstream data development
- RDBMS, SQL, and PostGres experience
- Experience with Tag Management systems like Google Tag Manager Applied data warehousing techniques and architecture approach
- 18 days PTO
- 12 holidays including Juneteenth and "Fall-Food-Weekend (our inclusive version of Thanksgiving)
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance for employees, dependents, and spouses
- Free access to One Medical through Justworks
- Healthcare and Dependent care FSAs
- $75 monthly wellness stipend
- No meeting Fridays
- A code of conduct with reporting structure
Working at Tempest
Tempest is a female-founded, digital recovery platform that works. Our mission as a modern alternative to traditional alcohol misuse treatment is to put people at the center of their recovery. We proudly serve a unique base of members who are largely ignored by the wellness and recovery industries. Our method is empowering, holistic, and a fraction of the cost of traditional treatment.
Our empathetic approach to our members mirrors how we work together as a team. We're a group of passionate and committed folks who believe in authenticity, support, and joy. Our employees are for each other - we put the team above all else. While you absolutely do not have to be sober to work at Tempest, several us are, and we honor that by celebrating soberversarys and through an entirely sober social calendar.
Tempest provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈