2 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
You will become a trusted advisor working hand-in-hand with our clients, from data owners and analytic users to C-level executives. You will engage in multi-disciplinary teams to deliver complex data / analytic cases across a variety of industries. These cases can range from:
- Strategic assessment of existing infrastructure and business processes
- Designing and developing the analytical layer (data warehouse, data lake, ETL, ELT, etc.)
- Enabling business analysts by understanding their processes and attentively listening to their needs to deliver impactful solutions
- Supporting data scientists and deploying machine learning models into production
- Optimizing non-performant databases, queries, pipelines, and ML models
- and more!
We are looking for people who deeply understand business problems and enjoy solving them. You are a driven self-starter who loves working with data and transforming it to pull out valuable business insights. You love building analytical tools that business users can leverage daily to do their jobs better. You are passionate about contributing to a growing team and establishing best practices.
- Degree educated in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, or equivalent experience
- Experience with managing stakeholders and collaborating with customers
- Experience building data pipelines in production and ability to work across structured, semi-structured and unstructured data
- Experience with data modeling (e.g. star schema, entity-relationship)
- Ability to write clean, maintainable, and robust code in Python, Scala, Java, or similar coding languages
- Knowledge of software engineering concepts and best practices (DevOps experience is bonus!)
- Familiarity with the cloud, container, query languages, and database technologies (SQL & NoSQL)
- Experience preparing data for analytics and following a data science workflow
We are actively considering applicants that are fully remote with in the US
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈