2 weeks ago
Job type: Contract
Hiring from: USA Only
I am a Lead Talent Acquisition Specialist at STI (Software Technology Inc) and currently looking for a Data Engineer. 100% remote position.
Below is a detailed job description. Should you be interested, please feel free to reach me via call or email. amrutha.duddula at stiorg.com/732-664-8807
Title: Data Engineer
• Define and prototype new approaches to our existing data enrichment techniques
• Create entirely new kinds of data enrichment that add value to customer profiles
• Define metrics for assessing the quality of the data we produce
• Implement validation frameworks and methodologies to regularly measure our data against these metrics
• Find & share insight from client data
• Research enrichment approaches
• Analyze and model client data
• Ensure seamless data ingestion and manage all new data feeds requests including streamlining data audit and QA work.
• Work closely with client and 3rd party stakeholders to support frictionless integration of our CIP data outputs into downstream systems
• A solid foundation in at least one programming language, preferably Scala or Python.
• Proven track record of handling data at scale.
• Experience of at least one RDBMS.
• Some knowledge of statistical modelling and machine learning.
• Some experience at a CSP (Communication Service Provider), focusing on B2C big data customer analytics (ideally recent tools and techniques)
• Experience with: Spark / MapReduce, Python, SCALA, NLP, Information retrieval, NoSQL databases is a bonus
• Strong empathy and communication skills
Lead Talent Acquisition Specialist
Software Technology Inc (STI)
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈