1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Explore an exciting opportunity to lead data services for an award-winning advisory services firm headquartered in the Washington DC metro region. Our team is looking for someone with the practical combination of knowledge of data architecture and data visualization to create insightful analytics and data services for our global real estate clients fighting climate change. The ideal candidate would drive our company’s growth in data services by working with our clients, consultants, and tool vendors while providing technical leadership for our data team.
- Lead the development of web-based architecture for data processing pipeline.
- Develop and implement visualizations and analytics for clients.
- Create data services to meet client analytic needs.
- Provide technical guidance and leadership in implementing and deploying a data workflow and creating database models and structures which will be used in dashboards and reports.
- Provide technical leadership to data team.
- Effectively communicate with internal consultants, clients and vendors.
- Perform all other duties as needed and assigned.
ESSENTIAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Working knowledge of cloud-based server architecture and data visualization.
- Database architecture, operations, optimization, and administration.
- Understanding of web services, including REST API.
- Demonstrated skills in:
- Python development.
- Source control management (Github), continuous integration/continuous deployment.
ADDITIONAL KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS NOT REQUIRED, BUT A PLUS:
- Cloud deployment in environments such as Azure.
- Web application frameworks such as Django.
- Visualization tools such as Power BI and Tableau.
- Server operation and administration such as:
- Scripting, scheduling, user management, roles, permissions, authentication, and authorization.
- Server management, restarting services, finding and analyzing log files.
- VPN, security, and authentication.
- Windows, SQL, and R.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent training and experience.
- Minimum of 5 years of direct professional experience in design, development, and management of relational databases; data analytics and visualization; and working in a Cloud environment.
- Experience in using and developing interactive and static dashboards and reports for communications to users.
- System administration experience is a plus.
- Fluent in English.
RE Tech offers comprehensive benefits; a flexible work environment; and the opportunity to be part of a dynamic, growing organization. This full-time position is eligible to participate in the company’s group health benefits plan and 401(k).
RE Tech Advisors, Inc is a woman-owned small business based in Falls Church, VA. Our seasoned professionals have decades of experience improving the operational and financial performance of buildings and real estate portfolios.
RE Tech Advisors is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/w/iwd/pv.
In compliance with Federal law and the Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) 22.1800, the selected candidate will be required to provide documentation that will verify their identity and eligibility to work in the United States.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈