Data Analytics Manager
1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Brazil Only
Be safe from Coronavirus:
With the spread of the new Coronavirus (Covid-19) increasing fast, we prioritize the safety of employees, partners, customers and candidates. Therefore, all of our teams are working from home. In addition, we have also adapted the hiring process for all our opportunities, so you can complete the steps without leaving your home and staying safe.
For this role you'll have the option to work from home based in São Paulo or anywhere else in Brazil - with the possibility of choosing to use our office in São Paulo up to twice a week.
QuintoAndar is a Brazilian technology company that was created to simplify the lives of those looking for a new home. We are changing the real estate market with a pioneering business model in the world. We have a lot of talented people working to ensure that thousands of people around Brazil live better. Our team already has over a thousand people and we have offices in São Paulo and Campinas. Our product is now available in more than 20 Brazilian cities.
At QuintoAndar you will:
- Work with a top-notch team that uses the best practices and best tools.
- Learn a lot.
- Be part of a high-impact project that will affect many people's lives.
- Work in an informal environment and horizontal hierarchy.
Language and location
This job description is written in English because for that position you will need it for communications with coworkers and suppliers who are from worldwide, for tools and internal materials as well. // A descrição desta vaga está escrita em Inglês porque para esta posição é necessário para a comunicação com colegas e fornecedores, que são de diferentes países, além do uso de ferramentas e materiais internos.
Our office is in Sao Paulo, at Vila Madalena, near metro station 'Vila Madalena' and 'Fradique Coutinho'.
Important: Our recruitment process starts at the application form! If you really wish be a part of our team, endeavor to do well at this stage of the process. We analyze all the candidates individually. Yes, we do read all applications and we’ll reply even to those who won't follow the process.
About our selection process:
It usually takes around 30 days (from your applying to the end) and follows this steps:
1. Application Screening
2. Case Study
3. Phone interview with Recruiters
4. Interview with Data & Analytics Team + Reference Check
Data Analytics Lead responsibilities at QuintoAndar
On top of being a Data Ninja, we expect you to:
- Be a reference for your team, business and technical side
- Discuss business requirements with the Data Product Manager on a deep level and anticipate risks
- Manage the team's backlog and stakeholders requests
- Help the career development of your team
- Build a great team by both recruiting great talent and helping them grow
Please only apply if you fulfill these:
- You are pragmatic and data driven problem solver.
- You think outside of the box and are never constrained by the status-quo.
- You know how to analyze data and you have a least a basic knowledge of statistics, tests and comparison tools.
- You know SQL, enough to query a database and extract value from it.
We may like you even better if you:
- Have a Business, Statistics, Engineering or Mathematics background.
- Have experience in working at fast-growing startups.
- Competitive salary package;
- Meal allowance ("ticket refeição and/or ticket alimentação");
- Public transportation allowance*;
- Health plan;
- Dental plan (optional);
- Life insurance;
- Daycare subsidy;
- Subsidy to sports practicing (Gympass).
- Extended maternity and paternity leave;
- Reserved room for breast-feeding;
- Discount on our parking lot;
- Free transfer from Vila Madalena and Fradique Coutinho stations to the office;
- Free bike rack in our parking lot. *Due to our new remote-work reality, that benefit may have changed. That will be informed to you throughout the hiring process.
Diversity & Inclusion at QuintoAndar
At QuintoAndar, we believe diversity of perspectives and experiences guarantee a differentiated work environment, based on respect and valuing differences. Feel free to declare the information on the registration form. If you are not comfortable answering them, just choose the option "I prefer not to respond". This information helps us create an increasingly inclusive environment and it is used only for this purpose, it is confidential, and it will not impact your performance throughout the hiring process
All of our job positions are open to people with or without disabilities. If you are a PWD and have not found any opportunities of your interest, register your resume in our talent pool, by clicking here..
Data Protection Policy
The data entered in the selection process form is confidential and stored in a secure environment. We take appropriate technical and administrative measures to protect your data.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Brazil Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈