Data Analyst | Technical Lead
1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Disruptive Advertising is a Digital Marketing Agency committed to growing both the businesses that trust us and our employees. We specialize in Paid Search, Paid Social, Email Marketing, Website Optimization and Analytics. We are a fast-growing team of professional digital marketers. Our clients look to Disruptive Advertising to expand their digital marketing footprint and create growth for their business by winning at life and business together.
We have been in business since 2013, our offices are located in the beautiful city of Pleasant Grove, Utah where one side of our office overlooks the towering Wasatch Mountain Range, and the other has stunning views of Utah lake. In 2020 Disruptive Advertising received several awards, including: Utah Business Magazine's Best Companies to Work For, UV50 Fastest growing companies and Digital.com 2020 Best Advertising & Marketing Agencies. In 2019 we were highlighted in USA Today as one SLC's Best Companies to Work For" and in Glassdoor as "Best Places to Work” at #13.
We are seeking a seasoned conversion tracking data analyst to join our team and assist our clients and client services team in achieving great conversion tracking data to our paid channels.
KEY METRICS / ACCOUNTABILITY
- Paid Media Retention
- Individual retention / multiple of your own portfolio of strategic accounts.
How that translates into core responsibilities.
- Percent of our total clients with conversion tracking complete.
- Project delivery and adoption on company-wide product initiatives, to be determined with the product team each quarter.
- Internal documentation of conversion tracking processes and best practices.
- Provide training and support to produce highly satisfied clients (our client services team). Coach individuals on conversion tracking implementation.
Work closely with your team (Product leaders, tech leads, manager), client services, and the development team to develop best practices, processes, and training material to support conversion tracking and other data projects (as determined in quarterly goals)
- Paid Media Channel Conversion Tracking (Google, Microsoft, Facebook, LinkedIn, Pinterest, etc.)
- Offline Conversion Tracking support
- Google Data Studio report templates
- Google Analytics
- Google Tag Manager
- Piloting analytics and attribution software on enterprise
WHAT A TYPICAL WEEK LOOKS LIKE
- Hold support hours throughout the week to be a support channel, resource and escalation point for our client services team.
- Develop a training curriculum and hold a weekly training. Topics should be prioritized based on optimal outcome of overall account health and performance at the agency portfolio level.
- Keep client services informed. May include a few emails or slack messages with the latest news, upcoming trends, changes, and announcements in Conversion tracking.
- Implementation support for client services teams.
- Project management of key initiatives relating to tracking and data.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's degree or higher preferred
- 2+ year's experience with conversion tracking across lead gen and ecommerce. Experience with pixel implementation, Google Tag Manager, and Google Analytics. Highly experienced with Zapier, Webhooks and CRM's.
- Intermediate proficiency in Google Data Studio & Google suite.
- Ability to pivot with changes in the industry and the company. Anticipating needs and changes before they happen.
- Innovative thinker and collaborative team player
- Professional team and client communication skills.
- Alignment with our core values:
- Extreme Ownership
- Care About the Individual
- Radical Candor
- Growth Mindset
- Flexible PTO Policy: Approval but Freedom
- Medical, Vision and Dental Insurance
- 401k with match
- Vacation bonus ($500/after 1st year, an addition $250 every year after)
- Company Vacation Homes to Use after first anniversary
- WellVia services (Tele-Medical Services)
- Short & Long-term Disability
- Accident and Critical Illness Coverage
- Life Insurance
- Maternity/Paternity Pay
- 10 Paid Holidays Per Year
- On-site Massage Chairs
- Fully stocked snacks in the break room
- Personal, Health & Financial Development Courses
- Charity & Employee Experience Committee
- Employee Referral Bonuses
- Monthly Contests and Employee Appreciation Activities
- Fitness Membership with VASA Fitness
- Use of the Company Top Golf Card
EQUAL-OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER: Disruptive Advertising is an equal opportunity employer and expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information or veteran status.
Employees can work in the office or remote in most locations in the US. Remote employees will need to have a professional setting and reliable internet at home to host video meetings with internal employees or clients. Employees will need to be available and ready to work during business hours and have the ability to attend video meetings.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈