Data Analyst, Finance
2 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: North America, South America &
- Conduct data analysis and generate actionable insights and make recommendations for improving, developing and launching products
- Communicate key results with self-serve tools (dashboards, analytics tools) for your product teams and key stakeholders
- Develop and automate reporting of key performance indicators of various Kraken’s products and services at scale, solving for business priorities
- Partner with product managers to design experiments to test hypothesis and help with idea generation and refinement
- Collaborate with engineering teams and stakeholders to build key datasets and data pipelines using Python/ETL frameworks
- Be a data evangelist and help Kraken improve its products and services
- 3+ years industry experience in data analytics field solving problems in a finance related field
- Advanced knowledge of SQL, scripting languages and database concepts
- Strong understanding of statistical concepts
- Experience with BI Software (Superset / Tableau / etc)
- Familiarity with data warehouse development and best practices
- The versatility and willingness to learn new technologies on the job
- The ability to clearly communicate complex results to technical and non-technical audiences
- Familiarity with cryptocurrency ecosystem
- BA/BS or MA/MS degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Information Systems, Computer Science, Business Analytics, Data Science or related technical field
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: North America, South America &.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈