3 months ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Cloud Dentistry is bringing the gig economy to dental staffing. We are a web and app-based marketplace where dental offices can identify, screen, communicate with and instantly book dental staff for temporary or permanent staffing needs - helping dental professionals turn their free time into income. We are the largest and fastest growing dental staffing platform in the nation, and we are building out an amazing executive team to scale the company with our fresh investment. Positions in dental offices are one of the fastest growing job categories, and you have a chance to shape the future of how those professionals find work.
If you would like to bring your experience, skills and leadership to a fast-paced, high-growth company, that gives you the autonomy to excel, then Cloud Dentistry is for you. It's not going to be easy to change how an industry has had their needs met but nothing worth doing ever is easy. If you want a place to punch in and out each day and wait for retirement then this isn't the place for you. If you're curious, driven, results-oriented, and great to work with then we'd like you to join us. If you're smart but humble then this could be the place for you - our motto is “Always be learning. Always be teaching.”
We have competitive compensation and benefits that include a health and 401K plans.
This is an exciting opportunity to build up the strength of data analytics in a start-up environment and influence the efficacy and growth of the next hyper-growth marketplace. The Data Analyst role is a vital new role for the business designed to understand our data and support better business decisions.
If you like to think strategically and act tactically, then this role is for you – it's not pontificating in a room about what might be if approved by some corporate committee – it's looking at the data with fresh eyes and bringing creative approaches. It's working with your colleagues to figure out insights and solutions that are actionable and will help scale the business. If you like to work with data, and to identify the subtleties that can exist at the local market and customer level, to pull out actionable insights that drive decisions, and to help point the company in the right direction, then you'll love it here. We have a product that fills a real customer need better than any other and it's gaining traction from the Network Effect. But we need to scale it intelligently and we need you to help us do that.
We're seeking a smart, curious data analyst to help guide our company. In this role, you are responsible for curating, analyzing, and drawing insights from our data. You'll gather and interpret our questions of the data and then conduct ad-hoc analyses. Based on our learnings, you'll then establish routine reporting. Cloud Dentistry has a rich set of data from years of operations with thousands of customers interacting with tens of thousands of professionals. This is an ideal opportunity for a curious mind to understand how to improve a successful SaaS model within a Product Led Growth company.
The company is based in Boston but this is a position that can be entirely remote. You'll report to the Head of Product and work directly with Cloud Dentistry's product, sales, marketing, and senior leadership to create the systems to aggregate and analyze our existing data (Rails/SQL, HubSpot, and Google Analytics for example).
Our business is a supply and demand driven business at the local level - every market has differences and your role will be crucial as we work through that balance market by market.
- Understand the data we have, how it was collected, and how to “connect the dots”
- Interview key internal customers to understand their questions of the data and propose methods to create the answer
- Conduct ad-hoc analysis to support key business decisions
- Work cross functionally to support team members to interpret reports and underlying assumptions
- Understand the business context of how the data is generated and propose improvements
- Conduct market-by-market reviews of new geographies to ensure they are on the right path to growth
- Create and maintain critical business reporting
- Leverage your deep knowledge of the business needs of our data to define our data warehouse needs
- Support Senior Leadership in the preparation of data presented to the board
- Experience with the latest techniques in data analysis
- Deep comfort and experience with SQL
- A curious mind, that can also stay focused on the question, is a must
- Commitment to excellence and high standards
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to build as we go
- Demonstrated experience to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to demonstrate excellent customer service and interpersonal skills with internal customers / colleagues
- Ability to act as a flexible and innovative team player with a roll-up-the-sleeves attitude and a hands-on approach
- Ability to think strategically about business objectives and needs
- Detail oriented
- ROI mentality
- Creative problem solver
- Tech savvy
- Impeccable integrity
- Experience in an unstructured environment/start-up
- Experience with HubSpot and Google Analytics
- Experience with a SaaS business model
- Experience with a geographically focused business
- Experience with Product Led Growth and a product that benefits from Network Effects
- Marketplace company experience
- Bachelor's degree
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈