2 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Brazil Only
banQi/Airfox is looking for a talented Data Analyst to be a key member of a close-knit agile team that builds the platform for our fintech mobile application.
Our mission is to accelerate financial inclusion by becoming the most compelling and preferred way for underserved Brazilian to manage, save and build their financial life from a single digital platform.
Our team embraces diversity and we have fun working together!! We have two offices, one located in downtown Boston, the other in São Paulo, Brazil but you can fully work remotely anywhere in Brazil.
- Plan, scope and build advanced analysis that require building new data assets
- Analyze data and lead troubleshooting for data related problems
- Data modeling and quality analysis including performing data quality checks and troubleshoots to assist Business Analyst team on delivering quality data to the internal data consumers
- Analyze problems that could be solved with data solutions
- Translate business problems to solutions at the non-human operator scale
- Basic automation and scripting to explore new opportunities or explore solutions to data problems at non-human operator scale
- Objective here is to hand off MVPs to Data Engineers or Data Scientists
- Maintain knowledge & documentation for how data tools work that were picked by the Data Architect
- Ad hoc data analysis to support teams and deliver automations that assist operations
- Oversee and apply procedural concepts to implement data security requirements
- 2 years of Quantitative Data Analysis experience
- Advanced proficiency with SQL
- Experience with PostgreSQL or any other relational database, Data Analysis, Business Analysis
- Ability to translate business problems to solutions using basic automation
- Basic Python scripting
- An insatiable curiosity, with the ability to learn quickly in a complex space.
- Excellent communication skills and empathy for different internal and external stakeholders, with the ability to balance conflicting needs from different teams and work well with leaders and contributors from other disciplines.
- Demonstrates our values of being Authentic, Audacious, Altruistic, Adaptable and Analytical
- Experience with AWS,Looker, and fintech is a plus
- Experience working with a global team of first-class engineers and business leaders
- Competitive salary
- Generous benefit package
- 100% remote work
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Brazil Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈