1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: North America Only
- emphasize conceptual understanding of business drivers and leverage data and analytics to gain a deep understanding of our business, uncover trends, and help drive key company-wide growth initiatives across new and existing lines of business;
- partner with product managers, business development, engineers, and marketers to translate business insights into decisions and action and solve their most complex problems;
- utilize statistics, econometrics, and data science, with the experience and training to back it up;
- analyze large data sets and interpret data flow diagrams;
- use Python and R to analyze and solve complex business problems;
- produce correct and efficient SQL queries, with sufficient mastery to perform analysis, what-if scenarios and evaluation of web and app changes;
- conduct quantitative research and analysis of Credit Sesame’s data that results in actionable insights and recommendations;
- own the design, development, and maintenance of ongoing metrics, reports, analyses, dashboards, etc. to drive key business decisions.
- you have knowledge of machine learning techniques and tools (K-means, Naïve Bayes, SVM, etc.);
- you have an ability to design experiments and analyze them translate results to insights;
- you have 5+ years experience in data science and business analytics with a deep understanding of how data can be used to propel a business forward, or a similar mix of education and experience;
- you're an expert in SQL, MS Excel and proficient in programming (R, Python, etc);
- you have experience using data visualization tools (Tableau, Looker, Chartio, etc);
- you have an ability to communicate clearly and effectively to cross functional partners of varying technical levels;
- you have knowledge of statistics and experimental design;
- you have a desire to work in a diverse, highly collaborative team environment;
- you have a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- you‘ll have huge potential to grow with a company that’s a category leader;
- you’ll have equity in a pre-IPO company backed by top VCs;
- we offer comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance with many plan options;
- we have lunch catered daily;
- you can stay on top of your fitness goals with our onsite fitness centers;
- we offer monthly fitness, phone and internet reimbursement;
- you can fuel up at our stocked kitchens with endless snacks and drinks;
- we prize EQ and empathy, and have a culture that emphasizes total wellness, including work-life harmony.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: North America Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈