2 months ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Europe Only
🦹♂️🦹♂️ "I am your father!" 🦹♂️🦹♂️
👾👾 "Damn creator!" 👾👾
🎅🎅"Oh! Oh! Oh! Merry Christmas! 🎅🎅
You read these quotes with a voice, right?
We too. That is why we are proud to present our client's project. As simple and complex as developing technology that allows you to put in your speech the tone of these phrases and voices. This strong Startup takes 10 years making Streamers, content creators or users can modulate their audio and voice in real time. More than a million users can already play Fornite with the voice of Darth Vader or be in Discord conference imitating an helium voice
Would you like to help in this Non Stop growth? 🚀🚀
Let us tell you more ...
This leading audio technology company , based in Valencia; It is already expanding worldwide and It is looking for passionate people in the sector with the aim of making communication even more fun. And from there, keep growing as they have been doing. In this period of expansion, everyone who looks for the opportunity to help build a future in the world of entertainment is welcomed.
How can you help their audio technology reach more people? Very easy!!!
🤝🤝 Joining the team! 🤝🤝
In the Engineering department, we are looking for a Data Analyst whose mission will be to define and develop business critical metrics and reports across all international business levers, key performance indicators, and financials.
Some tasks you'll do... ✍:
● Make data available on time and structure to help decision making.
● Understand present analysis requirements and anticipate future needs to implement dashboards from ground up in tools like Tableau or implement reports in tools like Amplitude.
● Communicate complex concepts and the results of the analyses in a clear and effective manner through creative visualization.
● Own key executive reports and metrics that are consumed by our VPs and Directors.
● Provide thought leadership in global business deep dives across a variety of key performance indicators.
● Be one of the key builders of the “Business Insights platform” that will be used by teams to access reporting, deep dives, and seller insights.
● Define the data structures in cooperation with the development team.
✏📃 What do we need from you? 📃
- Master’s or PhD in Computer Science, Statistics, Engineering, Mathematics or equivalent).
- 4+ years of overall work experience and 2+ years of practical experience on analytical tasks.
- Proficiency with some of the business intelligence and reporting tools as Tableau, Qlik...
- Analytical toolkit: familiarity with fundamental data analysis tools such as R, Python or SAS (and also Excel).
- Ability to deal with SQL or SQL-like tools.
- English Intermediate level.
👉🏼This company also offers:
- Continuous Learning Plan.
- English classes.
- Flexible working hours and work remotely.
- Daily fresh fruit.
- Short working Fridays.
- Free afternoons from mid July to mid September.
- Christmas/New Year's Eve off and some days during Las Fallas.
- Coffee & Tea.
- After work happy hours.
- Games, Games, Games! … LAN parties!
- Beautiful office in the city center.
What a world awaits us, huh! You add up? 😏🚀 It is the world where everyone and everything can move independently. If you are curious, passionate and collaborative, work with this company and together you will form the technological symbiosis that helps you continue to grow this world of entertainment.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Europe Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈