Clinical Research Imaging Data Coordinator
3 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Responsible for the management of clinical imaging data (e.g. PET, SPECT, CT, MRI) for clinical research trials, including; receipt, validation, review and transfer of those data coming from research centers worldwide. The Image Coordinator plays an integral role in the day to day conductance of image and data receipt, transfer and management. This position is critical to establishing and maintaining data integrity. Tasks include controlling and moving data through a quality assurance program while tracking issues and communications generated as part of that process.
- Communications with research centers
- Review and Maintenance of (image) data files such
- Electronic transfer of large image-based data such as PET, SPECT, MRI, CT files between remote sites
- Data tracking
- Troubleshooting; support for remote centers participating in trials
- Resolve transfer errors and permission access privileges
- Creation of documents (i.e. SOPs, Working instructions, Deviations,)
- Transcription of data between operating systems and archive media
- Reporting at weekly meetings to Project team
- Ensure adherence to study timelines for data transmission are met
- Ensure adherence to image format protocol / guidelines
- Additional responsibilities as deemed necessary by supervisor
Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelor's degree required, experience in clinical research or computer-related field preferred
- Possess strong written and verbal skills for effectively communicating with departmental staff and remote research centers,
- Be detail oriented and have excellent organizational skills,
- Have relevant experience that exhibits organizational capabilities,
- Be process focused for ensuring efficient follow-through of internal procedures,
- Familiarity with radiological images and DICOM is a plus
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary
- 401k with generous matching
- Insurance Plans
- Flexible vacation policy
- “Second Fridays” – monthly company-wide team updates and happy hour
Invicro is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈