Catalogue Data Entry Specialist
1 month ago
Job type: Contract
Hiring from: Italy only
For our Catalogue & Integration team, we are looking for a Catalogue Data Entry Specialist.
In this role, you will be responsible for our online catalogue maintenance and update. Through data entry, data import, compilation, image upload and image editing, you will grant a high quality catalogue to our customers.
This is a fixed-term job opportunity for "Categorie Protette" under Law 68/99; it could become a permanent position in case of good performance.
We are willing to consider candidates from Milan, Verona or other locations in Italy.
Who we are
- We are one of the fastest growing european scale-up, backed by top international VC such as Fondo Italiano d’Investimento, 360 Capital, Innogest, DIP and Endeavor Catalyst.
- We want to change the world and help people achieving peace of mind, allowing them to get rid of the grocery shopping complexities.
- We work every day fast and together, thinking our long term ambitions with ownership and transparency, and we always dive deep using data and metrics.
- Our fast-growing international team is located in Italy (with headquarters in Milan & Verona), Poland and Czech Republic, with more than 14 different nationalities.
What you will do
- You will be in charge of entering data into databases quickly and accurately;
- You will be responsible, together with our Product Managers, for mapping our product categories to meet local customers’ expectations in the best possible way;
- You will manage and keep updated our online catalogue, improving its quality whenever is necessary (descriptions, prices, images, categories etc);
- You will frequently use Excel and CSV files to import and work on dataset;
- You will report any bugs related to our catalogue and our internal tool for catalogue maintenance.
Why you should join us now
- You have the chance to change the life of millions of people;
- You can rely on talented and collaborative colleagues who will both push and support you;
- You get a competitive compensation package;
- You receive a budget to build your own home workstation;
- You have flexible working conditions and smart working;
- You have a 15% discount on your grocery with Everli.com;
- You get tickets for lunch;
- You can have a casual dress code :)
- You developed previous experiences in data entry roles;
- You got a Bachelor Degree in humanities or economics;
- You have high accuracy and attention to details;
- You have a strong problem solving attitude and ability to manage work peaks;
- You are willing to learn and use new tools;
- You know how to use Excel;
- You are mother tongue in Italian and have at least basic knowledge of English.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Italy only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈