3 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Doubling efficiency for your company's digital operations isn't impossible. We're saving companies like DoorDash, Uber and REEF Technologies millions of dollars on complex, custom business processes. If your team or department has a process you haven't been able to automate, it's easy to delegate it to us. We'll have it up and running overnight, then automate it over time, bringing down unit prices. To learn more, here's our latest overview deck and demo video.
We are currently looking to fill this position as soon as possible. We'd like to ask you a few questions to jump-start the process and get to know you a bit. We are also currently receiving a large number of applications, so you may not hear from us immediately. Good luck with the hiring process and we'll be in touch soon!
What is Invisible?
Website - inv.tech
Blog - inv.tech/blog
Overview / Sales Deck
Who are we?
We are the Invisible Analytics Team. We run our business on data-driven decision making, using accurate data updated at the speed of our business. We are proactive not only in creating dashboards and reports but in solving business problems and recommending actions that ensure our company meets our goals.
Who We Want
Proactive attitude, outcomes mindset: Great Analytics teams seek out the biggest business problems and proactively attack them with the power of data - always focusing on business outcomes.
Doers, not just thinkers: An Analytics Manager needs to direct their team to produce impactful analytics and make recommendations to the business, but also can roll up their sleeves and burn the midnight oil writing code.
Stellar communicator: In a remote culture, communication is everything. Great Analytics Managers ensure their stakeholders are always kept up-to-date on the current issues and are always in sync with what’s coming next.
Ownership Mentality: Our Analytics Manager will see every problem the business is facing as their own personal mission and every analytics asset as their baby.
Specifically, the Analytics Manager will:
- Conduct proactive data analysis to make business recommendations
- Manage inbound analytics requests, and project manage them to completion
- Deliver effective visual displays of quantitative information
- Develop and automate reports, iteratively build and prototype dashboards to provide insights at scale
- Lead & develop a small team of data analysts
- Develop a vision and roadmap for analytics across our company
- Own relationships with key internal stakeholders
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience
- 2+ years of relevant experience in an analytical function
- Experience with articulating business questions, pulling data from data sets (SQL) and using analytics to arrive at an answer
- Experience building impactful dashboards that meet stakeholder needs
- Experience in scripting with SQL, extracting large sets of data, and design of ETL flows.
- Some experience with Python and/or R preferred.
- Success managing small projects and direct reports.
- Work experience in an interdisciplinary/cross-functional field.
- Deep interest and aptitude in data, metrics, analysis and trends.
- Distinctive problem-solving skills and strong business judgment.
- Capable of translating analysis results into business recommendations.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
“The culture is imbued with romantic capitalist values."
These are just a few:
heroism (be insanely ambitious, you should want your boss’ job, you have a moral obligation to seek power and use it for good, the modern knight fights abstract dragons),
challenge (welcome adversity, struggles, and suffering, steel yourself for the worst, challenge problems to a duel, seek the widest possible stage for your talents, identify and solve for the biggest problem you can find),
meritocracy (create and measure the value you create, strive to be the best),
ownership (you are the CEO until told otherwise),
collaboration (solving problems together benefits everyone),
competition (if you outperform you will be rewarded),
glory (do the great work of your life, here and now, the work that you were made for, and that you will be remembered for — seek your aristeia moment),
truth (seek the truth, express yourself freely, confront problems head-on, be as transparent as possible, don’t hide the bad and the ugly, stand up for your opinion by engaging in debate, change your mind when you’re wrong), and
intensity (work HARD, don’t waste time, the more fully you absorb yourself in your work, the more aggressively you work, the better you work).
Join Our Team - THIS IS A FULL-TIME REMOTE POSITION
Do it because you want to do something on the edge of hard and impossible.
Do it if you are the unstoppable force seeking an immovable object. You want to see what you’re made of. Do it if you want to test your limits: your ability to create order in chaos, to operate under extreme stress, to achieve impossible goals…
Do it because you personally want a synthetic intelligence.
Do it because you want to solve the biggest problem in the world: wasted time.
Do it if you want humans to spend less time doing robotic jobs, and more time being creative and strategic.
So what do you say, will you join us?
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈