3 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
How many times in your career do you have the chance to create a ubiquitous consumer brand, build an entirely new supply chain, and change a big part of the food system? Our mission is more critical than ever. More people are looking for ways to purchase high quality food products, without leaving their home, and we are an important part of that food supply chain. Additionally, our marketplace allows our farmers and ranchers a vehicle for getting their proteins into the homes of consumers across America, thus helping them to continue their life's work and sustain their farms.
Crowd Cow is a mission-driven startup founded in 2015 with the idea that the most important of food purchases – beef and other proteins – deserves to be associated with high-quality practices, total transparency, and close connection to the independent family farms producing the food. The Crowd Cow model isn't the norm: In this country, 84% of beef comes from industrialized and factory processes that don't benefit consumers, small-scale farmers or animals.
Today, Crowd Cow offers the most convenient and direct way to purchase from independent and family-owned farms, giving American consumers access to a world of craft beef more diverse and flavorful than most people realize. We're also creating opportunities for the very best independent producers to reach more customers and to showcase their unique traditions in ways never possible via the internet.
In today's current environment, our mission is more critical than ever. Our business continues to thrive, as more people need access to high quality meats and seafoods, without having to leave their homes. Crowd Cow has grown 300% this year and we're looking to grow our team with people interested in working at a fast-growing start-up with a team of highly motivated and talented individuals. You must be comfortable in an uncertain environment, a fast learner, with commitment to quality and providing the best customer experience possible in an online marketplace.
We are an initiatives-driven company, so all of our roles come with the opportunity to own and drive projects that will further advance both the company's growth and your career.
Our team is looking for an Analytical Lead who is passionate about analytics and data. You will take on measurement of our customers and business. You will shape our understanding of how our customers behave, how we are increasing their value over time and how we're investing to grow our customer base. You will partner with teams across the company to make smarter decisions. Crowd Cow is an amazing place to analyze, experiment, deliver impact to our business and grow your career.
What You'll Be Doing
- Own analytical insights and visualization across the business: from marketing, merchandising, product, operations and finance.
- Deliver customer insights: identify areas of opportunity for the business and key changes in performance.
- Own our KPIs and dashboards that drive operations across the company
- Build and lead a team of analysts as we grow and scale
What You've Done
- Delivered value in analytically driven businesses with increasing levels of responsibility.
- You have high bandwidth and are able to come up with simple, data driven solutions that allow you to cover a lot of ground.
- You are comfortable taking an ambiguous problem and putting together a structured approach to drive to an answer.
- You have experience working and partnering across diverse groups of people to impact the business.
- You've managed and coached a team of high performing analysts
- You have expert SQL skills and knowledge of a visualization platform (e.g. Looker, Tableau)
Crowd Cow Offers a generous medical benefits and PTO package to all full time employees.
This position will be remote "home based" in the United States, with primarily Pacific Standard Time hours.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈