AI/ML Data Scientist
Applied Information Sciences
1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Now Hiring an AI/ML Data Scientist
As an AI/ML Data Scientist, you will be applying new and innovative methods to address some of our most important intelligence problems. This is a remote position.
- Knowledge and experience in designing and implanting AI apps and agents that use the Microsoft Azure Cognitive Services, Azure Bot Service, Azure Cognitive Search, and data storage options
- Analyzing requirements for AI solutions
- Experience with NoSQL databases
- Experience with applying Data Science techniques to overhead imagery (computer vision, object detection)
- Experience in understanding of programming language such as Python
- Ability to work autonomously and collaboratively as part of a team to both teach and learn every day
- Continuously looking for opportunities to learn, build skills and share learning.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Profile of Success
- 5 years of relevant experience with Data Science and Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
- Experience with NoSQL databases
- Ability to provide subject matter guidance
- Ability to Manager personal project priorities and deliverables
AIS, Dedicated to Our People
AIS employees can spend their entire career at AIS doing challenging, rewarding work and reach their desired level of achievement and responsibility. We offer the opportunity to move up, without the obligation to move out of a position where one excels. We are committed to our employee's success; however, they define it.
It's our dedication to our employees that inspired our leadership to invest in our future and become partially employee-owned through an Employee Stock Ownership Program (ESOP).
Our employees are our greatest strength, and we do all that we can to serve them. We invest in technology as early adopters, allowing us to create transformative and innovative solutions for our customers while exposing our team to cutting edge technology.
We hire outstanding individuals who are committed to curiosity, passionate about emerging technology, and who are excited to find innovative solutions for the biggest tech challenges facing international brands and government agencies today.
We Invest in Individuals Committed to Innovation
AIS is seeking professionals of a certain character and level of excellence. People that we can learn from and that we can help grow to achieve their personal career goals. We are looking for:
- Smart people with a passion for technology
- Strong technical capabilities with a consultancy mindset
- Close involvement with local technical communities
- A willingness to think outside of the box to provide innovative solutions to clients
- Ability to solve challenging technical business problems
- Self-directed professionals
Our Core Values
- Client Success
- Continued Learning and Technical Excellence
- Strong Client Relationships
- Citizenship and Community
AIS is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Applied Information Sciences is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, religion, color, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis covered by law. Employment decisions are based solely on qualifications merit, and business need.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈