Accounts Data Coordinator
1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Sourcemap is the leading provider of supply chain mapping, traceability, and transparency software. We are the only full suite supply chain transparency and traceability solution on the market. Our clients include category-leading global brands, manufacturers and suppliers across the food & agriculture, fashion, beauty, manufacturing and electronics industries. We turn these clients into best-in-class responsible sourcing organizations. We seek committed individuals who will join our team to support our award-winning, values-led work and to tackle important supply chain challenges in a dynamic startup environment.
Sourcemap is seeking an Accounts Data Coordinator to join our growing Accounts and Customer Success team. For this position, you are expected to directly support and execute the deliverables for Sourcemap’s client engagements, including building and testing supplier questionnaires, cleaning and analyzing data, developing client-facing reports, and supporting general account management tasks. Your role will be key to ensuring customer success, retention, and growth by ensuring Sourcemap is meeting its commitments to clients through overall accuracy of data collection and analysis. This position is fully remote, and the majority of our team is based in the New York City area.
- Platform Configuration: Configure and test questionnaires and Sourcemap’s automated reporting tools (maps and dashboards) to enable Sourcemap clients to collect information about and monitor their upstream supply chains. Also support with campaign set up activities prior to client launches.
- Data Management & Analysis: Data cleaning, harmonization, and analysis of Sourcemap client data from a variety of data sources to enable Sourcemap clients to better understand their supply chains and progress toward their specific sourcing goals.
- Reporting: Creating client-facing reports in Sourcemap or other formats, such as Excel or PowerPoint.
- General account management and user support.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 1-2 years professional experience
- Experience with data analysis and reporting and deploying technology solutions for supply chain transparency, sustainability, or international business
- Experience working in a dynamic, fast-growing organization (preferred)
Skills & Qualifications:
- Effective listener, along with excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to communicate complex concepts with ease
- Self-starter and creative thinker with the ability to work with a high degree of independence
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and manage time effectively in order to meet demanding deadlines
- High attention to detail with steadfast organizational skills
- Enthusiastic and positive team player
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, experience with other analytical software or BI tools is a plus
- Proficient in English and an additional language (e.g. French, Spanish, Mandarin) (preferred)
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈