VP of Customer Success
4 months ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: UK Only
Category: Customer Service
We’re Chip. We’re here to make saving effortless, easy and fun. Our mission is to build the best savings app in the world.
We help people save up money automatically. Infact, we’ve automatically saved more than £150 million for tens of thousands of our savers already.
We’ve done all this by using AI, Open Banking and a disruptive approach to traditional banking.
Now, we’re helping people get better returns automatically, too.
You can open a market leading savings account in a couple of taps in Chip, as well as deposit, track and withdraw your money.
As you sit back, save and earn interest, we’ll keep going to the banks on your behalf to negotiate better rates.
This was a service that used to only be available to the super-rich, but we've done some clever things to pool Chip savers' money, so we can negotiate with banks like you're a millionaire.
Sounds pretty good, eh? And we’re just getting started.
Chip is being built by a fast-growing team of designers, developers, customer service professionals, marketers, banking experts, and entrepreneurs, with the backing of more than 11,000 investors and a huge community of Chip savers.
If you want to join us, we always want to hear from anyone who believes technology can make saving effortless, easy and fun.
We’re growing fast and we have some very exciting plans. We’re looking for a VP of Customer Success to help us make them happen.
We’re looking for a talented and dedicated VP of Customer Success to join us during this phase of high growth. You will need to be very flexible, hands on and ready for a good challenge.
The role is flexible / remote so you can be based anywhere in the UK although there will be monthly travel to London required. Key focus for the role will be to implement new processes that deliver a market beating experience for all our customers.
You will be responsible for managing the customer success team, ensuring exceptional service levels to our customers.
What you can expect to be doing:
- Successfully managing the customer success function - ultimately creating an environment of excellence in delivery
- Lead the continuous and ongoing development of the team and identifying and implementing solutions to all aspects of our live chat and customer success teams.
- Create a culture within the customer team that puts the customer at the heart of every decision
- Coach, lead and support the team to meet and exceed targets in line with the KPIs set
- Forecast work volumes and resource required to ensure KPIs are achieved
- Working closely with our Product teams to identify areas for improvement to enhance the customer experience and exceed SLAs
- Work closely with the COO to develop the longer term customer success strategy
- Research and implement new technology to streamline processes to increase productivity and profitability
- Provide support and assistance to all other team members as and when required by undertaking any other duties and becoming involved in ad hoc projects
What we’re looking for:
- The ideal candidate must thrive in a fast paced environment and have a hard working attitude.
- You must have a wealth of experience managing contact centre / live chat teams (ideally above 25 FTE).
- We are open to both corporate and SME background but you must have commercial/business acumen and have the necessary skills to implement new strategies and customer based frameworks in a fast paced fin tech environment.
- Passionate about customer experience and an authority on customer experience trends, themes and best practice, thus assuming a critical role as trusted advisor on the subject for the organisation
- Tenacious approach to problem solving
What we’re really looking for: ✍️
We want someone who is passionate about customer experience and an authority on customer experience trends, themes and best practice, thus assuming a critical role as trusted advisor on the subject for the organisation & tenacious approach to problem solving.
We also want a real person, with interests outside of work, to join our work family. You could be a dancer, a gamer, a musician, a parent, a hockey fan, or even that one person that still writes Twilight fan-fiction. Doesn’t matter to us.
At the interview stages will be looking for empathy, eq, fun stories, and ability to smile even when things are tough.
- £60,000 - £70,000 per annum dependant on experience
- Discretionary share option bonus every 6 months
- Workplace pension scheme (Employer: 3% / Employee: 4% / Tax Relief: 1% / Total: 8%)
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity
- Flexible working arrangements
- Unlimited holiday (28 days contracted inc bank holidays) ✈️
- Free Classpass membership or gym membership
- MacBook Pro or similar
- Based in the heart of Chancery Lane
- Opportunity to have a huge impact on our product while fast-tracking your knowledge, responsibility and skills in a high growth fintech startup 🚀
Our Interview process: 📖
- Phone Screen with the talent team
- Video Interview with hiring manager
- Final Interview with CEO
Note to Agencies
Chip does not accept unsolicited CVs from recruiters or employment agencies in response to any of our live roles on our career page. Chip will not consider or agree to payment of any referral compensation or recruiter fee relating to these unsolicited CVs. Chip explicitly reserves the right to hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. Any unsolicited CVs, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of Chip.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: UK Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈