VP of Customer Success
2 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Category: Customer Support / Customer Success
What’s the opportunity?
We’re looking for an experienced Customer Success leader to bring their strategic vision and innovative approach to drive success for every Qualio customer. If you are passionate about customer advocacy and have a proven track record, apply for this opportunity to help our customers and directly impact Qualio’s overall success and growth.
As the Head of Customer Success, you will build and lead the customer success team and play a key role in driving customer goals, business transformation, and revenue expansion by ensuring the engagement, success, and growth of Qualio’s customers. The Head of Customer Success will lead the team to ensure Qualio customers successfully adopt the platform with a positive experience, driving growth for Qualio through renewals and expansion.
What will I be doing?
- Set the overall vision and strategic plan for the Customer Success organization, focusing on increasing product adoption, leading a positive customer experience, and driving growth.
- Drive customer outcomes, product adoption, and customer experience
- Define and optimize the customer lifecycle by driving programs and initiatives to improve engagement approaches based on customer segmentation while leading a culture of continuous improvement
- Build and lead a world-class team, developing a company-wide customer success program that integrates processes, content, and data to/from stakeholder organizations (e,g., Marketing, Sales, and Product/Engineering)
- Work closely with sales management to align on strategies and account opportunities
- Provide strategic direction on revenue expansion in accounts through cross sell and up sell opportunities.
- Influence future lifetime value through higher product adoption, customer satisfaction, and overall health scores
- Discover and understand early churn signals and drive process throughout the organization to reduce churn and increase customer advocacy.
- Ensure processes for escalating client issues happen with speed and urgency, orchestrating resources across the company as appropriate.
What skills do I need?
- 7–10 years of management experience leading teams at a software company
- 5 years of experience leading customer success managers, account management, or sales teams
- Proven experience leading teams, driving new sales and expanding existing accounts, increasing software adoption, and leveraging customer success best practices
- Proven ability to develop strategies, translate them into initiatives, and track successful delivery
- Possesses a strong management presence and leadership ability, with communication and interpersonal skills that inspire and motivate teams
- Demonstrated operational excellence in analytical thinking, process development and improvement, problem solving, communication, delegation, and planning
- Able to be flexible and agile in responding to evolving business priorities and dealing with ambiguity
- Able to collaborate across the organization and with external stakeholders
- Holds strong operational skills that will drive organizational efficiencies and increase customer satisfaction
- Willing and able to address escalated client issues with speed and urgency
We’d also like you to have:
- Demonstrated ability to lead and successfully manage global, distributed teams across cultures and geographies
- Experience in healthcare or life sciences (not necessary, but it’s a bonus)
...And be aligned with our values:
- Seek Ownership - We thrive on being trusted, on freedom, and on being able to make an impact. We live up to verbal and written commitments and adjust quickly to changing priorities.
- Customer-centric - We prioritize creating positive customer experiences with every decision and every action.
- Always Curious - We are voracious learners who are open to new ideas and able to integrate them into our professional and personal lives quickly.
- Intentional Communication - We believe in running an open company that communicates early and often, with a focus on clarity.
- Team Players - We earn trust and support each other. We seek what is best for the company rather than what is best for ourselves or our group.
In addition to playing an important role in building Qualio, you'll receive:
- Generous health and retirement benefits;
- Competitive salary;
- Unlimited PTO;
- Distributed, office-agnostic work environment;
- And make a real difference through helping life-saving products to get to market.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Help us maintain Remotive! If this link is broken, please just click to report dead link!