VP, Customer Success
3 months ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Category: Customer Service
At Cloud Academy we help companies and teams worldwide manage their technology skills at scale. We partner with them to deliver software and content in a unique way and allow them to customize their approach through our software and our support.
Over the last seven years, we have built a SaaS enterprise platform that helps large organizations worldwide across multiple industries. To prepare our team to scale with new and existing customers, we are looking for a VP of Customer Success. The VP of Customer success will define our strategy to help our customers succeed in building a proper framework and approach that covers the full cycle of using Cloud Academy: From onboarding to renewals and expansions, always looking at making our customers successful by showing them data and insights.
As VP of Customer Success, you will be responsible for the success of our enterprise customers and you will do that by focusing on hiring a great team, coaching and training the existing Customer Success Managers and, most importantly, by setting a culture of excellence in helping our customers. We are looking for a professional who is able to transform Customer Success into the most important part of our platform, to lead and help our customers in using Cloud Academy and onboarding their entire team on it. We see our next Vice President of Customer Success as someone with an action mindset, who has been in startups since they took their first steps and has accompanied them through their growth process. The right candidate is equal parts strategist, visionary, and a doer: we are looking for someone who can easily shift from thought leadership to rolling up his or her sleeves to engage in hands-on support.
If you are excited by the idea of quickly scaling globally, if you thrive in a fast-moving, transparent, values-driven leadership team and company, and if you are looking forward to inspiring, recruiting and developing top talent Customer Success team leaders and members, then this position is what you are looking for!
This position is 100% remote for candidates located in either EST or CST of the US. The VP of CS reports directly to the CEO and is a valued part of the Executive Leadership Team. This person will have the honor of managing an amazing team of CSMs located in the US and Europe.
- Leading, expanding, and mentoring the Customer Success team by setting their strategy, goals and objectives
- Inspiring, recruiting and developing top talent Customer Success team leaders and members
- Build strategic relationships across multiple stakeholders within the corporate client or channel account to ensure alignment with business goals
- Supporting customers from onboarding and training through to long-term deployment of Cloud Academy
- Driving strategy to ensure measurable customer success, retention and expansion opportunities
- Partnering very closely with our Sales team to engage with leaders at prospective customers and existing customers to expand accounts and look for expansion opportunities, ensuring optimal transfer of knowledge and relationships.
- Collaborating with Sales and Marketing teams to drive growth
- Working closely with Product and Content teams to share customer insights that inform future product developments and effectively bring those innovations to bear for optimal customer success
- 8-10 years of experience in a senior Customer Success, Sales or Product role in a SaaS enterprise company. (Experience in all the three sectors is ideal.)
- Experience acquired in startups since their creations and through their scaling
- Technical and SaaS experience and an ability to speak to technical customers in their language
- Passion for cloud technologies and software
- Strong customer advocacy with the ability and willingness to engage directly with customers and build relationships with C-level and VP level people
- Strong strategic vision for the customer experience, professional services, and customer support, combined with a Product and Sales mindset
- Exceptional drive for developing new operational processes and projects and ability to fulfil also operational roles
- Ability to move quickly and iterate
- Unafraid to roll-up sleeves, get it done and "lead from the front”. We are looking for someone who lives by servant leadership as a core value
- A track record of scouting, developing and mentoring great talent, and building and motivating high achieving team
- Genuine interest in helping others and helping other people succeed, and a passion for growing and coaching team members, with an eye on employee experience and engagement
- Empathy, humility and great listening skills
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈