Vice President of Customer Experience
7 months ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Category: Customer Service
As the VP of Customer Experience, you will be responsible for leading our customer teams, including Customer Success and Enterprise Account Management & Retention. You will work in close partnerships with functional leaders across Product, Engineering, Marketing, Finance, Legal, and HR, as well as build and maintain key external partnerships. If you: 1) are obsessed with delivering extraordinary customer experiences; 2) wake up thinking about how to build effective processes; 3) believe in empowering businesses to compete in our connected world through brilliantly simple digital advertising, we want to talk to you.
What you'll be doing:
- Your objective is to create a world class enterprise customer experience that minimizes customer churn, maximizes customer retention, and expands existing account revenue
- Deliver and manage world-class enterprise customer on-boarding, account management, customer service, and contract negotiation processes that scale at every point in the customer lifecycle.
- Build strong relationships of trust & collaboration across internal key functions, including Sales, Product, Engineering, Finance, Legal, and Marketing.
- Provide input for best practices for retention for the entire lifecycle of the enterprise customer experience including Product Development, Product Marketing, Enterprise Sales, Business Development, Legal and Finance.
- Help define, evangelize and drive long-term retention strategy for our customer teams
- Motivate and inspire customer teams, ensuring they are fully supported and empowered to deliver on their goals
- Attract and retain top talent
- Instill and drive culture and metrics focused on customer experience and service responsiveness
- Manage, evaluate and improve products, processes, communications, and tools supporting customer teams
- Travel to meet enterprise customers, attend launches, and oversee trainings
What you'll need:
- 10+ years of leadership experience; experience in a SaaS business preferred
- 5+ years of experience leading customer success, account management, or sales teams
- Proven experience increasing customer retention
- Proven ability to develop strategies, translate them into initiatives, and track successful delivery
- Proven track record of building and leading organizations/teams that deliver exceptional customer experiences
- Strong operational acumen, with a focus on building scalable systems that improve productivity and provide increased visibility into progress against key objectives
- Experience managing large, distributed teams
- A demonstrated ability to influence and drive consensus cross-functionally and at senior levels
- Demonstrated ability to drive superior account management enablement and build scalable customer operations
- Entrepreneurial, high-growth, B2B marketplace skills preferred
- Customer retention marketing experience and familiarity with content and programmatic marketing
- Experience working with Salesforce.com and marketing automation tools
- A solid understanding of key performance metrics that predict customer experience and churn and ability to create analyses (with the help of data science) and derive conclusions
- A network of customer experience experts to help inform, shape, and propel your strategies for customer lifecycle management
What You'll Get:
- Competitive salary and potential for equity
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plan options (100% of basic plan premiums paid by company)
- 401(k) plan with a company match of up to 4%
- The opportunity to work with and learn from some of the most talented leaders, developers, marketers and designers
Note the Adwerx team is currently working remotely due to COVID-19. We hope to return to our office in Durham, NC in 2021, but are also open to applicants who wish to work remotely indefinitely.
Inc. 5000 -2017 (inc. 500), 2018, 2019, 2020
Inc. Best Places to Work-2018, 2019
Triangle Business Journal Fast 50 - 2017, 2019, 2020
Triangle Business Journal Innovation Awards- 2018 (Jed, our CEO)
NC Mid-Market Fast 40 Awards -2018, 2019
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈