Technical Support Specialist
1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Category: Customer Service
- Become a subject matter expert on the VergeSense platform including all technical aspects (hardware, cloud software, APIs, wireless gateways, networking topology, etc)
- Respond to all inbound customer inquiries (via phone, email and chat), including general production education, account configuration, and bug reporting
- Proactively monitor VergeSense’s fleet of devices and contact customers to troubleshoot as needed (e.g. reboot or replace devices, troubleshoot network issues, etc.).
- Maintain tickets via our ticketing system
- Coordinate escalations to our Engineering Team and Customer Success
- Identify trends in customer requests and product performance and share those trends with internal Product, Engineering, and Solutions Teams to drive continuous improvement to our products and customer experience.
- Own and keep our Knowledge Base updated
- Participate in an on-call rotation with our Implementation Team to remotely support our customers and installation partners while they are installing and maintaining VergeSense devices in the field
- Coordinate dispatching of VergeSense partners for system maintenance
- Your measures of success will include Customer satisfaction (CSAT) scores, response times, first contact resolution rate, average resolution time
- BA/BS highly preferred. Will consider those with proven experience regardless of educational background
- Minimum 2-3 years of professional services or technical support experience ideally with a company or integrator dealing with IoT hardware and/or SaaS solutions
- Strong communication skills (verbal, written and interpersonal) with excellent customer-facing manner and technique
- You are a builder! You embrace opportunities to lead and invent new, better ways of doing things
- Highly organized and can juggle multiple competing priorities and tasks while being accountable to tight deadlines
- Able to work a flexible schedule, including participation in an on-call rotation outside of regularly scheduled hours
- Ability to recognize patterns in support tickets and propose new solutions to drive internal efficiency and improve the customer experience (e.g. propose new product features, help articles, communication templates, etc.)
- Experience supporting large enterprise customers, both domestically and internationally is a plus
- Familiarity with support ticket management systems, such as Freshdesk and Intercom, and optimization of such systems
- Familiarity with hardware telemetry metrics and reports
- Basic understanding of running scripts and navigating system logs is a plus
- Basic knowledge of TCP/IP, Routing & Networking is a plus
- Familiar with physical hardware installations and networking equipment
- Basic computer skills (Internet, Email, Word Processing and Formatting, Spreadsheets, and Presentations)
- Travel is not required. Should you like to travel, in a post-COVID world, there will likely be an opportunity to travel for installations throughout the United States and occasional international deployments
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈