Technical Support Manager
1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Category: Customer Service
Inspyrus – a MineralTree Company – is a Silicon Valley Fintech SaaS start-up specializing in transforming Accounts Payable into a profit center. Our passion and mission are to provide the most innovative, game-changing solutions on the market, and solve business problems
We are a global leader in Invoice Automation and Payment Monetization that provides large enterprises and small-to-medium businesses with business technology solutions. We are experiencing explosive growth and are seeking an energetic, enthusiastic, people-oriented manager to join our Global Product Support team and supervise a group of technical support engineers who are focused on helping customers be successful in adopting and using Inspyrus software. We are open to remote candidates with the ideal location being Redwood City, CA.
- Ensure high quality and timely support to customers per the severity of the issue and the contractual SLA
- Provide leadership in the triage, troubleshooting and resolution of problems reported by customers
- Debug and test SQL queries that integrate with external data sources when needed
- Serve as top line escalation point for high priority customer issues
- Meet with customers on a regular basis to review, prioritize and address open issues and requests
- Manage resolution of escalated customer issues and provide timely and relevant communication
- Document and communicate root cause analysis to customers when needed
- Improve the technical support knowledgebase process and database containing instructions, troubleshooting guides and communication templates
- Use key metrics to drive service level improvements and attainment of support KPIs and metrics, such as customer satisfaction, time to resolution, backlogs, etc.
- Work with support organization management team to set team objectives and standards including monitoring and reporting on the team's performance against objectives and standards
- Partner with professional services, development and product management teams to address escalated issues to resolution
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- 3+ years hands-on working experience as a technical support manager in a software development company
- 3+ years of hands-on experience with SQL, PL/SQL
- 3+ years of hands-on experience with Linux systems administration
- 1+ years of hands-on experience using Issue Tracking/Management system like JIRA
- Hands-on experience using JDeveloper, Eclipse or similar IDEs a plus
- Experience with Oracle Webcenter Capture & Forms Recogition, Unix/Linux, Oracle DB, SQL Developer tools, Microsoft Windows Server
- Experience with SSL/TLS certifications with a basic understanding of Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) in particular with installing certificates in Linux environment
- Understanding of NIS/LDAP/NFS/DNS/DHCP, internet, networking, VPN
- Exceptional analytical and troubleshooting skills, innovative problem solving, and logical decision making
- Ability to think through complex problems and come up with creative remediation solutions
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong drive and self-guidance for doing what is right for our customers
- Adaptable to new processes, methods and tools
- Customer-first mindset and “get it done” attitude
- Ability to be on-call beyond normal business hours and on weekends as needed
MineralTree is an equal opportunity employer. We support the principle of equality of treatment in employment, and are committed to having procedures to determine equal pay for all our employees that do not discriminate and are free from bias.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈