Technical Support Manager
2 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Category: Customer Service
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, with offices located worldwide, OpsRamp is a modern SaaS platform company that’s just entered its next stage of growth with new investment from Morgan Stanley, HPE, and Sapphire Ventures. We’re disrupting the $28 billion-dollar market of IT operations management, fundamentally changing how IT teams support the business through infrastructure management.
As one of Forbes’ Top Cloud Computing Companies to Work For, we’re working to upend the old way of discovering, monitoring, managing, and automating IT infrastructure with tomorrow’s innovations like artificial intelligence, cloud capabilities, and more. We’re building the best team of innovators, thinkers, and doers in technology to realize the future of digital operations and bring it to life. It’s truly the dawn of a new era for a major market, and we’re in the center of it. Are you ready to join the future of IT operations?
The Technical Support Manager position is a critical role within the Customer Success Team, where our goal is to ensure the success of our customers. You will work to implement the global support strategy for OpsRamp customers and partners. You will drive the technical and business health of our customers through issue management and resolution, coordinating solutions/priorities, understanding environment/infrastructure, identifying best business practices and managing all escalated customer issues which may occur. You will work proactively with your team to ensure customer issues are handled to meet customer expectations and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Develop a deep understanding of the OpsRamp IT Operations Platform and its capabilities through training and hands-on experience
- Plan and prioritize work for your team.
- Understand and document client infrastructure and application landscape.
- Derive details of known infrastructure, application outages and pain points.
- Understand customers' requirements and translate them to specific product capabilities that can address the pain points.
- Track support requirements and interface with the OpsRamp support team for quick resolution
- Ensure and document full deployment of the OpsRamp product in client's environment
- Create the optimum support experience for customers and partners
- Drive customer satisfaction
- Work with Product Management and/or Engineering to resolve issues
- Act as an escalation point for critical issues
- Drive key initiatives and ensure customer & partner success
- 5+ years technical support management experience within the computer industry, preferably in the IT management (ITOM)/APM fields
- Strong leadership and communication (oral and written) skills
- Excellent time management, decision making, prioritization and organization skills
- Knowledge of metrics and B2B support processes
- Zendesk and Jira experience
- Knowledge of infrastructure or systems domain - Compute, Network, Storage, Cloud
- Hands-on implementation experience with APM or infrastructure monitoring tools
- Required Technical Background: Monitoring Protocol standards - SNMP,WMI. API client programming consuming REST/SOAP webservices. Scripting in Perl/Python Script or Powershell/VBScript. Remote infrastructure management. Unix/Linux and Windows platform experience
- Database (Oracle/MySQL/MsSQL)
- Experience in Windows Server operating system and administration skills is an added advantage
- Technical experience in Linux (Ubuntu or Redhat) Server operating system and administration skills is an added advantage
- 2 years of experience working on distributed enterprise software product a plus
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈