Technical Support Engineer
1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Category: Customer Support / Customer Success
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, with offices located worldwide, OpsRamp is a modern SaaS platform company that’s just entered its next stage of growth with new investment from Morgan Stanley, HPE and Sapphire Ventures. We’re disrupting the $28 billion-dollar market of IT operations management, fundamentally changing how IT teams support the business through infrastructure management.
As one of Forbes’ Top Cloud Computing Companies to Work For, we’re working to upend the old way of discovering, monitoring, managing, and automating IT infrastructure with tomorrow’s innovations like artificial intelligence, cloud capabilities, and more. We’re building the best team of innovators, thinkers, and doers in technology to realize the future of digital operations and bring it to life. It’s truly the dawn of a new era for a major market, and we’re in the center of it. Are you ready to join the future of IT operations?
OpsRamp is looking for a Technical Support Engineer (open to remote). Join a team of innovators and be part of the next revolution in Ops automation!
- Provide enterprise-level assistance to our customers. You will diagnose and troubleshoot product issues/questions, and help our customers leverage the product effectively.
- Research, diagnose, troubleshoot, and identify solutions to resolve system issues.
- Provide timely and accurate solutions to their technical problems.
- Properly escalate unresolved issues to appropriate internal teams (e.g. software developers, Product Managers, etc.…).
- Refer to internal Knowledge Base or external resources to provide accurate in-depth solutions.
- Prioritize and manage several open issues effectively.
- Create detailed summaries for Management regarding critical or high escalations.
- Contribute to Knowledge Base as problems get new solutions.
- Provide feedback about the product via proper channels of communication within the Company.
- Detailed oriented with a passion for improving processes.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology
- Experience as a Technical Support Engineer, Help Desk Technician or similar role
- Understanding and excellent troubleshooting Skills of the following: Windows Server Administration, Networking (Routers, Firewals, Cisco Devices, etc), Cloud (Azure, AWS, Google) and SQL
- Ability to Diagnose and Troubleshoot Technical Issues
- Experience with Technical Support Case-handling Platforms: Salesforce and ZenDesk
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills
- Ability to provide step-by-step technical help, both written and verbal
- Technical Writing Skills
- Ability to adapt to a constantly changing environment
- Certifications in Microsoft, Linux, Cisco or similar technologies
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Help us maintain Remotive! If this link is broken, please just click to report dead link!