Technical Support - Asia
2 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: APAC Only
Category: Customer Service
- Answer, evaluate and prioritize requests from customers having questions or experiencing problems with Nash products
- Log and track customer interaction using Zendesk, a problem-solving database
- Facilitate problem recognition, research isolation, resolution and follow-up for customer problems, referring and escalating the most complex problems to appropriate staff departments as necessary
- Availability to work in UTC + 8 working hours
- 2+ years of relevant technical support experience, preferably in financial services, technology and/or customer support
- Strong communication skills combined with cross-functional teamwork
- Ability to work remotely handling technical queries
- Crypto trading experience, preferably on multiple platforms
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English; other languages are a plus
- Ability to provide support on multiple channels: email, social media, phone, chat, etc.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and multitasking abilities.
- Experience working in remote teams
- In-depth understanding of blockchain/cryptocurrency
- Participant in the Nash Community / familiar with Nash
- Technical education (technical apprenticeship, HTL, technical school, study)
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: APAC Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈