Technical Customer Support Specialist
3 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Category: Customer Service
In 2016, We gathered a small group of technologists and doctors together and started discussing some pretty big questions:
- How can we make it easier for everyone to find personalized healthcare information?
- How can we remove barriers that limit access to quality healthcare from doctors?
- Could consumer-focused technology ultimately improve health outcomes?
- Why don't individuals take more control of their health information?
At K, we've spent the last four years building products and services to address those questions and create a better healthcare experience for consumers, and we've built an amazing team to do just that. We aspire to use data and technology to deliver smarter, more personalized healthcare information, and increase access to quality care that costs dramatically less and leads to better outcomes. We still have a long way to go, but with hundreds of thousands of users joining our platform every month, you have an opportunity to help shape the future of healthcare as we build the most sophisticated healthcare platform and make K the home for the world's primary health needs.
Your role is to obsess over our members; we're looking for someone who will stop at nothing to provide superior experience. This position is expected to be an expert on our product, eliminate any hurdles for users and ultimately build brand loyalty through our Customer Experience organization.
You'll join our Experience team owning various operational responsibilities including diagnosing, escalating and managing the resolution of technical issues both in our app and provider portal, enhancing our internal processes, supporting the team on tier 1 tickets and the like. This role will report to our Manager of Customer Experience and partner to find opportunities to improve members' experiences.. You will help us ensure all inquiries are handled in a timely manner with thoughtful, thorough responses both via email, phone and chat. You'll help draw insights to improve our product and marketing strategies and ultimately drive retention.
What you'll do -- Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Employ empathetic support to customers via email, phone and chat
- Pair your technical expertise and problem solving skills to identify both the root cause of issues and potential solutions
- Partner with Tech Ops team to communicate and prioritize escalations
- Maintain service levels and route cases to appropriate teams as needed
- Think on your feet to devise creative solutions to problems that arise or escalate, as appropriate
- Perform against challenging goals with a best-in-class team for the efficiency & quality of work
- You have 2-5 years of work experience supporting a rapidly growing organization
- You are consumer-obsessed
- You have solid experience in problem analysis and resolution of software problems
- You are proactive, organized, detail-oriented and a natural multi-tasker
- You have strong communication skills, verbal and written
- Languages: English, Hebrew, Spanish, Portuguese
- You are never satisfied with the status quo -- you stop at nothing to deliver unparalleled service
- You are resourceful with an innate ability to problem solve
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈