Technical Customer Success Manager, North America
2 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Category: Customer Service
The Technical Customer Success Manager (TCSM) is responsible for supporting and scaling the Enterprise Customer Success team by building tools that a) automate manual tasks; b) generate meaningful customer data analytics and c) improve workflows. You will be the primary technical contact for high-touch Enterprise accounts and the expert in our customers’ student data, and you will work with Udacity’s engineering, product, marketing, and Enterprise sales teams to improve the Enterprise product by surfacing customers needs.
As the primary owner of the technical relationship with our Enterprise customers, you will broker and arbitrate meetings in order to understand the customer’s technical needs and manage business-critical issues impacting either the customer’s business or Udacity's relationship with the customer.
Internally, you will create and iterate on data visualizations, ETL pipelines, dashboards, and other tools to empower the Enterprise Customer Success team to provide meaningful insights to their customers. You will develop and maintain a strong relationship with product, engineering, and operational teams to inform product and process development as an expert on the needs and experience of Enterprise customers.
This position is an Individual Contributor position and reports to the Senior Enterprise Operations Manager.
- Manage and cultivate the technical relationship and communication with Udacity Enterprise accounts
- Build and maintain data visualizations and tooling to enable Enterprise teams to make meaningful, data-driven decisions and unlock improvements to the customer experience
- Identify and automate repetitive CS workflows to scale team
- Perform in-depth analyses of customer data to provide actionable insights to enable renewal and account expansion
- Acquire and maintain knowledge of existing and new systems in order to provide accurate assistance and training to customers and the Enterprise CS team
- Act as a liaison between customer success and product, engineering, marketing, and operational teams to advocate for Enterprise customer needs
- Define and strategically prioritize CS and customer reporting needs and product enhancement requests
- Participate in special projects, as required, that enhances the quality or efficiency of the CS team and support service
- Travel as necessary (10-20%)
- 3+ years of experience in technical customer support or data analysis
- 3+ years of experience using SQL required - additional fluency in data visualization, BI tools, or ETL tools preferred
- Startup experience and ethos
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to gather and clean complex data, perform detailed analysis and effectively communicate results
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Experience managing cross-functional collaboration, with proven interpersonal and conflict management skills
- Proficient in managing multiple competing priorities simultaneously
- Self-motivated, able to work independently, and welcoming to new challenges
- Experience using Salesforce, Gainsight, or another CRM a plus
- Experience with account or customer relationship management a plus
- Knowledge of Udacity product preferred
Consider applying if your experience is close to what we described above. We look for people with exceptional potential, as we know highest performing teams include people of diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences.
Udacity is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We believe that the unique contributions of all Udacians is the driver of our success. To ensure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈