Technical Client Support Specialist
2 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Category: Customer Service
Join the SmartCommerce, Inc team as a technical client support specialist for a growing list of A+ clients. SmartCommerce's technology platform lets brands sell from anywhere – by making it as easy to toss products into carts. Built for the unique needs of CPG brands and their consumers, SmartCommerce intelligently eliminates both the friction and PDP cross-selling that has limited the potential for CPG digital purchases, by enabling simple one-click conversions of one or many products from any digital impulse point, into virtually any retailer cart. Come join our fast-paced, high growth company and expanding team as we continue to broaden our footprint to more clients!
As a technical client support specialist, you'll be responsible for helping clients – external and internal, troubleshoot a broad range of issues that are occurring with the programs and campaigns that they are running with SmartCommerce, Inc. You will play a critical role in supporting our growth by delivering best in class service and technical expertise to our internal and external clients which include brands, agencies and various marketing platforms.
- Minimum 3 years experience providing both front and back end technical support for 3rd party application products. Including deployment/implementation, application modification, and application error debugging.
- Ability to read, understand and modify HTML and CSS
- Demonstrable skill and hands on experience in diagnosing and resolving application issues, scripting, performing data analysis, and writing SQL
- Experience with remote tools to perform remote diagnostics and troubleshooting of systems and issues on behalf of clients
- Ability to communicate well with non-technical clients and high-level executives, managers and employees.
- 80% of your time will be spent working with our internal and external clients, so professional verbal and visual presentation is required.
- Ability to document work performed and resolutions in ticketing system
- Strong analytical thinking and troubleshooting skills
- Retailer and/or experience working with CPG companies is a plus
- Responsibilities include remote remediation of technology issues in client environments, planning, client reporting, documentation of issues and work performed.
- Experience: IT Support: 3 years (Required)
- Education Associate or Bachelors degree (Preferred)
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈