Talent Acquisition Partner, Customer Success
2 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Category: Customer Service
- Manage full-cycle recruiting for multiple searches, bringing the best and most qualified talent to each Customer Success role and hiring partner
- Work with hiring managers to understand short and long term hiring needs, strategies and timelines
- Source and screen for qualified candidates, conduct initial phone interviews, make recommendations and manage candidate throughout interview process
- Communicate status and progress on open positions and provide strategic guidance to hiring teams; create reports on hiring progress and other recruiting metrics as needed
- Advise hiring managers to help make better hiring decisions and salary negotiations
- Promote positive candidate experience throughout the interview and hiring process
- Minimum 3+ years recruiting in the healthtech industry
- Prior experience recruiting for a SaaS or PaaS, ideally for a scaling startup
- Proven experience recruiting for national and global teams ranging from entry to mid- level, FTE and contractor customer success positions
- Knowledge of healthtech and/or clinical research/clinical trial Customer Success roles, responsibilities and workflows
- Experience with pipeline development/management, creating and implementing innovative sourcing and search strategies to identify and attract high quality, diverse candidates
- Deep understanding of company culture and ability to assess if candidate aligns with teams
- Strong decision-making and critical thinking skills
- Proven ability to work in a high-growth environment – you have an informed desire to join a start up and are comfortable with new processes, ambiguity and fast pace
- Expertise with tools including LinkedIn Recruiter, ATS (Lever or Greenhouse highly preferred), Entelo, GSuite and Slack
- Competitive Salary and Stock Options Salary and stock options commensurate to your experience and expertise.
- Remote First Our workforce is geographically distributed so that we are attractive to a broader population of candidates.
- Flexible Hours Plan your workday as you wish, just give us the majority of your core, creative hours that coincide with that of your team.
- Comprehensive Health/Wellness Coverage 100% premium coverage for you (and >50% for your dependents) for: Top-tier health plan (with option of HSA), Dental, Vision, Disability (short-term and long-term), Life insurance (for your entire tenure at Reify), 24/7 access to doctor by phone or online via telemedicine coverage.
- Retirement Plan 401(k) plan with employer matching program.
- Company-provided Workstation You will be issued a brand new MacBook Pro laptop.
- Location Convenience & Transportation For employees who are local to Boston, and want to visit the office, we are located two blocks from Downtown Crossing. Free monthly T pass. Full suite of office accommodations provided by WeWork: unlimited coffee, infused water, and more.
- Vacation and Holiday Flexibility Generous paid time-off policy that accrues with your tenure at Reify which includes holiday flexibility and parental leave
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈