Support Specialist (f/*/m)
2 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Europe Only
Category: Customer Support / Customer Success
Frontastic is looking for a Support Specialist (f/*/m) on a full-time basis. We are a remote-first company currently operating in the Europe/Berlin timezone.
As our Support Specialist you are the main touchpoint and communication channel to our customer community. You will handle all incoming product support requests and decide how to best answer. You will work closely with our engineering and professional service team in order to explore the best way to help our customers with their problem.
- Evaluating incoming support request and starting the communication thread with the customer
- Check existing documentation and look for the right response to FAQs if possible
- Escalate product defects suspects to second and third-level support. Track timely answers
- Chase all internal experts to get the best answer to requests in case of more complicated scenarios
- Actively keep the communication going with customers that have open support tickets
- Generating a knowledge pool for all relevant and frequently used support information and maintaining a system for making this information discoverable for internal use but also for our integration partners and customers
- Participate in constantly enhancing our documentation library
- Build trustful customer relationships and enhance customer satisfaction and customer success
- You reside and work in Europe
- You have 3 or more years of experience in the SaaS (Software as a Service) industry in technical or consulting roles
- You bring a basic understanding of software programming
- You have a passion for communicating with people in writing and you do not feel stressed by peak workload or working under time pressure
- You are motivated to work from your home office or a co-working space and able to structure your workday accordingly.
- You have a passion about explaining technical topics to people
- You can grasp and explain technical issues without understanding them in depth
- You are able to find structure for approaching a complex technical system easily from different perspectives.
- You keep track of many different open tasks and get things done with high quality
- You have good writing and communication skills in English
- It would be helpful if you already have experience remote working
Our team strives to constantly improve itself following these values:
- Make an Impact: We’re here to change the industry and we’re in it to win it. We’re incredibly focused and our main focus is on customer success. We boldly go out of our comfort zones, we support each other and we love doing what we do.
- Thirst for Learning: We’re addicted to learning and we learn from everything. We embrace our failures as they’re something we can learn from and only help us to improve. We think differently and we know that change is good. We’re curious and innovation leads the way, we’re constantly on the lookout for new ideas that can help our customers (and the world).
- Diversity Rules: We’re proud to be a diverse team spread across the world. We empower the under-represented and we build a safe community for everyone to be themselves while holding each other to account when needs be. We use asynchronous communication as we’re a remote company and need to be aware that we’re not always online at the same time.
- We’re In This Together: As colleagues, with our customers, and with our communities, co-operation and collaboration is key. We help one another as much as we can and we care for each other. We celebrate our successes together and we strive to find the right balance in our lives.
- Transparency First: We make all information as public as possible and we’re direct (as well as truthful) in all our communications. We don’t just explain what we’re doing but why we’re doing it. This is how we create positive relationships and move forward together.
We’re a remote-first company with regular in-person meetings. We make intensive use of tools like Slack or video conferencing. We try to find a good balance between focused work and communication or in other words between asynchronous and personal communication. We don’t have fixed expectations regarding working hours and it’s normal for us to be able to take care of private matters during the day – e.g. visits to the doctor or picking up children from school.
Our team strives to improve themselves following these guidelines:
- We offer a friendly learning environment and try hard not to blame anyone for not knowing something and actively encourage mentoring of your peers.
- We use practices like pair programming, test driven development when it makes sense and continuously refactor our code to constantly share knowledge and keep the amount of technical debt low.
- The same goes for us as a company, we continuously refactor our rules and guidelines. Overall, we have a very transparent, helpful, warm, familiar employee culture.
We’re an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We don’t discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. If we receive job applications from yet underrepresented groups those applications will be preferred where multiple candidates have the same score.
For this particular job, we are offering to pay between 40.000 € to 60.000 € based on experience and skills. We also offer 28 vacation days. Since we currently work from 9 different countries (and counting), it’s very difficult to offer consistent benefits beyond that. But we’re always open for suggestions.
If this job sounds interesting to you, please send a short tweet-style “why-me” to [email protected] and have your CV attached (as pdf). Do you still have questions? Then don’t hesitate to get in touch via the same address!
We’re a fast growing startup founded in 2017 to bring APIs into better human interaction. We offer a cloud platform accelerating teams to create mobile first frontends for the API economy. We’re doing this as a 100% remote native company: currently 30 people from 9 countries in Europe (and counting).
Find out more about Frontastic on Twitter: @frontasticGmbH and on LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/frontastic-gmbh/.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Help us maintain Remotive! If this link is broken, please just click to report dead link!