4 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Category: Customer Service
Location: Remote (US Only)
Do you love being a part of a dynamic and innovative team? Are you a professional, enthusiastic, and empathetic individual with a can-do attitude, and a strong desire to provide top-notch customer assistance?
Simucase (sister company to Continued) is seeking an extremely organized and personable Simucase Support Specialist to answer customer inquiries, provide technical assistance, and support our sales teams. This position is focused on providing exceptional customer service and support to internal sales team members, students, and faculty utilizing Simucase.
A leader in simulation-based education, the Simucase team is a passionate group of individuals dedicated to providing a fun, meaningful, and individualized learning experience that enhances the lives and careers of the students and professionals we serve. We are fast-paced, engaged, and highly motivated. We all work from our home offices in various locations across the country. Learn more about us at simucase.com and continued.com.
- Provide customer support for Simucase members (students and faculty) via multiple channels of communication (email, phone, online chat, social media)
- Provide user-friendly assistance for customers requiring basic technical support
- Support the sales team by researching universities to generate future sales leads and assist with setting up student and faculty accounts
- Provide time-sensitive support for our Telesupervision Program by tracking student performance, compiling class data, and summarizing student progress
- Document customer inquiry trends and communicate results with the Simucase team on a weekly basis
- Review our simulations for consistency in scoring (when applicable)
- Review patient video library descriptions and/or captioning prior to site publication
- Assist with marketing initiatives as needed (generating customer lists, logos/testimonials, social media content)
- Other projects as assigned or created
- Associate's degree or higher
- 3+ years customer support experience (inside sales experience is a plus)
- High level of comfort learning new technologies
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to handle multiple live chat sessions concurrently
- Ability to work well with a team
- Extremely reliable and motivated to go the extra mile
- Occasional travel is required for the annual company meeting and team member meetings (when COVID clears of course)
- Ability to work 8a-5p central or eastern time
Performance Measurements: The Simucase Support Specialist's success will be measured and evaluated by the following metrics:
- Response time to general customer inquiries working designated hours (goal: one business day or less);
- Documentation and reporting of customer inquiry trends and Simucase performance to drive resolution of issues and product development;
- Maintaining an updated contact list in HubSpot for all future university programs/leads; and
- Ability to meet all deadlines when assisting with the development of the patient video library and/or clinical simulations.
We value attention to detail. Applications that fail to follow these simple steps will not be considered. Provide a cover letter with your application. In your cover letter please include a customer service experience that highlights your skills and talents working with clients.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈