4 months ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Work hours: 9am-5pm HKT
Category: Customer Service
Are you looking to grow in your leadership skills and contribute to driving a company to international scale? FNX is currently looking for an experienced Support Lead to join our innovative team! We’re a tech startup from Vancouver, BC, and we’ve built a Saas software platform for 3D product development in the apparel industry. We’re in need of an all-star Support Lead to troubleshoot technical challenges and resolve day-to-day questions for our customers.
This remote position will be working from 9am-5pm HKT in order to serve our HKT time zone customers (6:00pm - 2:00am PST / 9pm - 5am EST).
- You will be responsible for responding to (not fixing) customer issues during opening hours, including initial diagnostics
- You will need to know our product inside and out. From the customer's perspective, you are the most informed source for anything related to FNX's service
- Work with our CRM portal to provide technical assistance based on customer needs
- Be reachable by email, Intercom, JIRA, Slack, Zoom and other customer channels
- Evaluate / determine severity - be integral to determining a bug resolution path through the development team
- Provide step-by-step technical help, both written and verbal
- Gather any required information for diagnosis (scene files, logs, screenshots, etc.)
- Help define & follow proper escalation procedure for unresolved issues to engineering teams, including documenting step-by-step processes for replicating the issue
- Where possible, offer suggested workarounds and/or links to documentation
- Contribute to the knowledge base for known issues and resolutions
- Learn 3rd party applications that we support, such as CLO and Browzwear VStitcher
- Flag and differentiate feature requests vs bugs from customer communications
- Streamline our support processes and tools, making it scalable
- Build processes for communicating issues to the dev and product team for prioritization
- Determine and lead the testing process for feature development within the company's suite of software
- Prepare accurate and timely reports
- 3+ years customer service experience, working with a help desk preferred
- Able to communicate fluently in English
- Experience working with and/or supporting 3D applications preferred
- Good judgement when following a tier-based approach to issue triage and prioritization
- An understanding of SaaS development practices, with previous experience working on a SaaS product preferred
- Strong communication skills; responding clearly to customers and providing information for the engineering teams
- Strong problem solving skills, using an organized and logical approach to find solutions to complex problems. Looking beyond the obvious to understand the root cause of issues
- Works well in a team and can self-manage priorities
- Experience working in a startup
- Able to communicatae fluently in Chinese
- Experience with AWS services, especially Kubernetes & Docker
- Basic programming skills - the ability to read and write code
As soon as possible
We’re lean, fast, and flexible, and we like to solve problems. Each member of the FNX Team is valued for what they bring to the table. We offer competitive salaries, the ability to work remotely, and continuous opportunities for growth.
Sound like a good fit for you? Apply today!
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Work hours: 9am-5pm HKT.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈