Support HR Consultant
4 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Australia Only
Category: Customer Service
Employment Hero is an Australian SaaS start-up. Our platform is the easiest way for small to medium businesses to manage HR, payroll, employee engagement and benefits. We’re on a mission to make employment easier and more rewarding for everyone, whilst being a remote-first workplace with global ambitions!
Our HR Support Consultants are partners to our clients and are responsible for gathering information and ensuring there is continued support and success after implementing our Employment Hero product. In this role, you will ensure accuracy and correctness when interpreting modern awards, enterprise agreements and other conditions of employment.
Employment Hero HR Consultants are our go-to authorities on Australian employment standards and can quickly adapt to changes in technology and regulation. They are fantastic and empathetic communicators who understand our customers HR needs and accurately convert that information to the system configuration, by providing valued and exceptional service to our clients.
So if you want to use your HR knowledge to help a wide range of clients from all industries understand, administrate and deliver the best HR practices – then we'd love to hear from you!
- Take on client and team HR escalations
- Assist with troubleshooting and client queries; coordinate with internal teams for successful resolutions and positive outcomes
- Ensure our clients are aligned to relevant industry updates
- You will provide support to clients after they 'go-live' by walking them through updates needed or how to troubleshoot in a variety of ways for best platform configuration
- You will respond to HR related queries via Zendesk, email, phone and the Employment Hero platform
- You will help to build and continually improve documentation, and embrace new & existing technologies to improve the way we provide service; both for our customers and for our internal teams across the business such as sales, marketing, product, implementations, etc
- You will be creative, aiming to simplify and improve processes to help team operations run more efficiently and increase client happiness
- A background in HR Management and/or Payroll related field is important
- Previous experience in setting up, implementing and administering systems
- Knowledge of different HR Information Systems
- A confident and engaging communicator who is comfortable building relationships with a variety of people
- Well-organised approach to your work; You can juggle multiple priorities and deadlines
- An attitude that always puts your customer's needs first
- The ability to identify issues or problems early on and work collaboratively with your team to remove roadblocks and fix problems
- Self, health, wealth, happiness programs
- Remote-first and flexible working arrangements
- Our Sydney office is dog friendly and remains open for team meetings, collaboration days and those who need a day away from their home office (we are a COVID-safe workspace for those who choose to use it)
- A generous budget to spend on setting up your home office (if you need a desk, chair, screen? You name it!)
- We set you up for success with the latest and greatest hardware, tools and tech
- Continuing education / post-graduate assistance program
- Virtual yoga classes
- Weekly virtual happy-hour and social events to get to know your new colleagues
- Quarterly & yearly team celebrations
- Access to the EH Employee Benefits Program and Hero Rewards Shop, of course!
**When COVID restrictions lift, for those who come to our Hub to work:
- Friday drinks in our fancy in-office bar
- Daily breakfast & lunch
- Lunchtime personal training session
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Australia Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈