4 months ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: APAC Only
Category: Customer Service
What you’ll be doing
- Taking ownership of support queue for SMB to enterprise customers
- Handle and triage front-line support requests from customers, escalating and coordinating with Support Management/Engineering when necessary, including on-call support schedule\n- Handle customer communications during incidents, defect tracking, bug reporting, feature requests
- Assist with QA and release coordination with Engineering and Product
- Project manage implementation and work with Customer Success with newly signed customers
- Help improve internal and external documentation
- BS degree in relevant field
- Deep understanding with third-party integrations, API, and MongoDB infrastructure
- Experience with DataDog, SumoLogic, and Clubhouse
- Experience with on-call scheduling for system issues/scheduled maintenance
- 3+ years of technical support in Saas or related company
- 3+ years in client communications with SMB to enterprise customers
- Hands-on experience with Zendesk, Google Suite, PagerDuty, GitHub, and Slack
- Desire to work in a startup
- Desire to work with clients via on-sites and other channels
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: APAC Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈