1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: APAC
Category: Customer Support
Support Agents focus on providing support for customers and users of GitLab.com. They are the first point of contact when a customer has trouble. They should be cool under pressure, comfortable with technology, and always willing to go the extra mile to make things right.
Engage with our customers to triage customer issues via email
Collaborate with Support Engineers and the GitLab Community to get bugs fixed
Create or update internal documentation on support processes
Maintain good ticket performance and satisfaction
- 2+ years in a customer facing / customer service role, ideally in a technical capacity.
- Experience with Git / source control and/or the software development lifecycle.
- Customer oriented individual; has the ability to adapt and respond to different kinds of characters.
- Good problem solving skills that result in quality resolutions.
- Have a good understanding of how SaaS software works
- Desire to dive in and understand problems
- Driven to understand new challenges
- Customer focused always
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Successful completion of a background check
Nice to haves
- Previous experience in a startup or environment that is scaling would be an added benefit for this role.
- Familiarity with terms like 'CI/CD', 'test-driven development', 'Docker registry' or '2FA'
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Help us maintain Remotive! If this link is broken, please just click to report dead link!