3 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Category: Customer Service
Pearl Certification is changing the way residential HVAC, Insulation, Solar and Home Performance contractors do business. Our invitation-only Partner Network gives top-tier residential contractors new ways to differentiate themselves by bringing new value to customers. Network Contractors can offer Pearl Certification, which increases the value of their customers' homes when they sell or refinance. A rapidly-growing start-up, we seek to recruit the top 5% of contractors into our Network and to certify every home in the U.S.
We need YOU to help change the way people make improvements to their homes, by working with top-tier residential contractors to Pearl Certify their work. You'll get the opportunity to work with high quality contracting businesses across the country to show how Pearl will help them magically achieve higher close rates, bigger ticket sizes, and make the value of their work visible. You'll get to exercise your relationship and nurturing skills by developing bonds with contractor partners. We'll teach you about our software system, and give you the tools to teach Pearl Partners how to make the most of Pearl, while helping homeowners find quality contractors to improve their homes. Our customers' success is your own! Specifically, the Contractor Success Manager will:
- Become adept at communicating the benefits of belonging to the Pearl Network to customer leadership at onboarding presentations;
- Provide sales and technical training to customer staff;
- Manage the customer relationships and ensure overall success with the Pearl partnership
- Provide ongoing phone and in-person support to customer staff;
- Represent Pearl at trade shows and other public venues;
- Assist in the product development process by sharing experiences about customer use of Pearl's products and services
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal
- Comfort presenting to a variety of audiences: business owners, sales people, technicians, and administrative staff
- Training skills and an interest in training and coaching
- Ability to lead new customers to success with a new product: using active listening, effective questioning, and proposing innovative solutions
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong understanding of the residential solar, HVAC, insulation or similar trades
- Experience in residential contracting highly desirable
- Relationship management/account management experience
- Ability to travel domestically frequently.
- Detail oriented tendencies
- Sales or upselling experience
- Salary commensurate with experience, with a bonus available based on performance
- Potential for equity in a promising start-up
- Excellent health, dental, vision and related benefits
- Dynamic, fast-paced, rewarding work environment
- The ability to work from anywhere.
- An amazing, smart and dedicated team of coworkers
- A chance to change the way people make purchasing decisions in their homes
Diversity of thought and perspective is central to our culture, and we are an equal opportunity employer. Qualified candidates from all quarters are encouraged to apply. You must already be legally allowed to work in the US.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈